Sportbike World banner

giving a cop the

2K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  sly10man 
#1 ·
:finger: anyone know what the law here in california is?? the bastard lives in my neighbor hood, and we stare each other down, and id love to flip him off..any ideas?? besides leaving him alone..hes been run out of one town 50 miles south of me, now hes my neighbor..and i cant stand his guts..

#4 ·
Superglue a BB into his valve stem cap on his tires. Everytime he threads it on, the BB will slowly release the air. In a perfect world, he'll spend the $$ to replace the tire thining he's got a bad bead. maybe you'll luck out and he won't be very intelligent and won't figure the BB theory out.

#6 · (Edited)
easier said then done

Tahoe said:
Wrong person to screw with.
Although it sure is tempting.

I now have 2 cops living within 4 houses of me. What's worse is that one of them is a die-hard harley guy. He enjoys open pipes at full throttle at 11:30p.m. I enjoy sleep, so you can imagine that we don't see eye to eye.

You can bet your a$$ that I enjoyed working on my buddy's bike and "having" to rev the ^%&$ out of it once the jet kit was in. The guy just walked out to his driveway and stared at me. I smiled and waved. It pissed him off and made my day.

A little background: He's one of these guys that is a "true" Harley rider. In other words...ignorant and st00pid. Case in point?: we have some black families in our neighborhood, which is middle to upper-middle class, and he decides to hang this HUGE Confederate flag in front of his house. I was half-tempted to go there one night real late and take it down. What an a$$ this guy truly is...

the shame is that I've never talked to this guy because he just gives off this air of being a racist power-hungry bastard. Maybe he's a really nice guy from South Carolina (not that he is justified in flying a Rebel flag...that really bothers me). Maybe one day he'll stop putting on airs and I'll find out what he's really like, or he'll move! :D

#7 ·
seems like freedom of speech...

should be at play here...
i was just hoping that if he was in civilian clothes, i could flip the bastard off..

this guy marched into my next door neighbors house, uninvited(there was no problem), he wanted to "talk" to my neighbors kid, the kids father pulled a shot gun on this sheriff, and invited him out of his house..this is the kind of guy he is..

oh well..

#10 ·
If he is acting unprofessionally, file a complaint with his department. If he, then, doesn't almost avoid you like the plague, file another for retaliation. Keep it documented.

If you touch his person or property, expect the worst.

#11 ·
If you're gonna flip him off be sure a friend video tapes it! You' be better off just leaving him be though. Stupid people get into trouble all by themselves, they dont need help from you. Remember if you argue with a fool, passers by wont know who is who.

#12 ·
I am not a big fan of cops. I know there are some decent ones out there but most of them suffer from "little mans disease". They were pushed around most of their lives so they became a cop so they can abuse their power and push other people around.

But I must say, I have two of them that live in my neighborhood, (one is right across the street) and I like it. There is little chance that someone will break in to my house if they see that police cruiser across the street. I also figure that he is one less cop that would pull me over if he happens to see me do something wrong.

So if I was you I would just smile and wave. You don't have to go drinking with him, invite him over for dinner, or even talk to him. Just be friendly, it may pay off. ;)

#13 ·
I vaguely remember a court case about someone giving a cop the finger at the end of a traffic stop, and the court found that there is nothing wrong with it. But think about it sensibly. He could screw with you big time if he actually had a reason to dislike you versus just not liking you.
I agree with Joss, if he steps over the line file a complaint, but don't go out of your way to make enemies with him. That could easily end with you suffering more.

#14 ·
Oh all the things I could think of to extract a sence of peace upon the idiots of the world, especially the ones that interfear with my riding, Like the jealous b*t*c*s who dont ride but feel they can run me off the road because their car is bigger that me, BUT, occasionally am one of the idiots of the world, so I guess the best solutions are the ones spongebob would make. invite him to go jellyfishing:)

#16 · (Edited)
illuminati said:
fVck em, give him the :finger: , nothin says you can't , its only a gesture.

and as far as flying the confederate flag goes, who ****in cares. Its not a symbol of racism, although many made it out to be. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Yeah; and why does everyone get so uptight when people walk around wearing their white sheets and dunce caps? Maybe they're just really ugly and embarrassed about it. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.