new to Redding, Cali - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-14-2002, 01:04 AM Thread Starter

new to Redding, Cali

Hey there everyone...just relocated. I moved from Arizona to Redding California. Sniffle, sniffle, sob, sob. I loved Arizona (still do) but I couldn't turn down this job offer. So here I am, looking for places to ride and people to ride with....both street and dirt. I cruise around on a bright yellow F3...if ya see me...come catch me...I don't usually bite... If anyone knows of some cool places...please let me know. I like sweepers and the tight stuff for my streetbike, obviously, and tracks, sand dunes or off roading for my dirtbikes....please let me know if anyone is from around the Redding area and knows where to go. Perhaps if I meet some people to ride with and know some places to go I won't be so bummed about leaving my friends and familiar biking areas in Arizona. I'll never stop missing my friends, though. Oh, and Valorie, since I'm in town now, I'll give ya a call tomorrow...

Nicky
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-14-2002, 06:31 AM

Re: new to Redding, Cali

Quote:
whiskeynicki wrote:
Hey there everyone...just relocated. I moved from Arizona to Redding California. Sniffle, sniffle, sob, sob. I loved Arizona (still do) but I couldn't turn down this job offer. So here I am, looking for places to ride...
I have some SF Bay Area friends who schedule an annual trip for the sole purpose of riding Highway 36 from Red Bluff to Eureka, 140 miles of sportbike nirvana. There are also lots of great roads to the southeast, in the northern Sierra. Get some detailed maps and make it your mission to ride every bit of twisty pavement in the northern half of the state. You'll love it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode