This has got to be the stupidest thing Ive ever read - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-06-2002, 01:27 AM Thread Starter

This has got to be the stupidest thing Ive ever read

Take a look at this! is it not the most hilarious thing u've ever read i nearly collapsed with laughter and disbelief

the person MUST be joking! post ur thoughts peoples!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/twotower/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-06-2002, 01:42 AM
Founder

Garage
ROFLMAO!

Robert Basil
SportbikeWorld.com Founder
PocketbikePlanet.com Founder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-06-2002, 02:43 AM

Talking

What a bunch of over-sensitive morons!

If we do this let's not name anything involving "world", "trade", or "center" ever again. Let us take it a step further and not use the words "twin" or "towers" again either.

The movie "War of the Worlds" will now be, "War of the Globes"
The movie "Twins" will now be, "Two Alike People"

"Trade" is now, "Barter"
"Center" is now, "Hub"
"Towers" will now be called, "Upright extensions"

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-06-2002, 02:52 AM

The bad thing is that there are over 1100 signatures on the petition. Welcome to the United States of the Offended.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-06-2002, 06:19 AM

Talking ROFLMAO!!!

As soon as I clicked on the link and read the petition I was very tempted to create a signature on the petiton under some mocking name, but I read some of the signatures and there are plenty of 'em already there.

mad kaw, check out the sigs man (I started on the last page...what a riot!)...what entertainment!!! It may restore some of your faith in our country!
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-06-2002, 06:45 AM

1102. Paul they have no sensitivity, i wont even let my two twin kids stand next to each other out of respect for 9/11

The image of this is hilarious
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-06-2002, 12:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tippmann Send a message via Yahoo to Tippmann
Quote:
Originally posted by VYPIR

"Trade" is now, "Barter"
"Center" is now, "Hub"
"Towers" will now be called, "Upright extensions"
[/B]
Is that an "upright extension" in your pants or are you just happy to see me.

Quote:
Originally posted by sidewaysducati
SWIPE THE CARD GRANDMA!!!
SWIPE THE GODDAMNED CARD!!!!
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-06-2002, 06:55 PM

"Sportbike World" shall now be reffered to as "Sportbike Place"?
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-07-2002, 04:49 AM

There are seriously like 10 signatures in the whole thing! The rest have been voided as they were false entries

Some people need to get a life!

Check this one out:
"It is horrible that New Line is trying to profit off of 9/11. Please help stop them!"

or

"Mr Tolkien if that is his indead his real name does not seem to be a very christian person to be so cynically cashing in on this tragedy."

and this one had me rolling on the floor!

"TOLKIEN WAS A PROFIT, HE PREDICTED WTC BOMBING 47 YEARS BEFORE THE FACT, AND THE THIRD MOVIE IS RETURN OF THE KING. JESUS IS COMING BACK YOU HAD BETTER RECOGNIZE"

Last edited by Blackbird; 05-07-2002 at 04:55 AM.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-07-2002, 05:07 AM Thread Starter

these are my fav replies ppl can be so cheeky, lol

"THOSE INSENSITIVE BASTERDS. THE ATTACKS ON SEPTEMBER 11 HAVE AFFECTED ME VERY DEEPLY. IF THIS ASS HOLE IS ALLOWED TO KEEP THIS TITLE, I WILL KILL MYSELF. JESUS CHRIST, I STILL CANT LOOK AT THE NUMBER 11 WITH OUT CRYING. SEE, I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW. I'M ALSO TO AFRAID TO CALL THE POLICE. THEIR NUMBER (WHICH I WILL NAME XXX FOR NOW) SCARES ME, IF I WAS IN AN EMERGANCY, I WOULD NOT DIAL XXX FOR FEAR OF FARTHER RETALIATION FROM THOSE SCARY TERRORISTS. PLEASE TAKE THESE CORPORATE BASTERDS DOWN FOR EXPLOITING THE STILL OPEN WOUNDS OF PATRIOTIC AMERICANS EVERYWHERE. LONG LIVE THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, WHICH I LIVE, AND WOULD DIE FOR. AMERICA!!!! w00t! ps. please save my internet access "

"they have no sensitivity, i wont even let my two twin kids stand next to each other out of respect for 9/11"

"I think they should rename New York too, because every time I hear "New York" it makes me think of that day and it makes me cry. That and the words "world," "trade," and "center" should be removed from our language as well."

"Buy me a house"

"Whoever this Tolkein guy is, he's an insensitive ashole if he's making a movie with a title like that. I'll bet he's not even American!! What gives him the right!!!!"

I myself am a big Elvis fan, and if they name the third film after the book title "Return of the King" i will start my own petition....

Last edited by NSRchick; 05-07-2002 at 05:59 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode