Aaaggggghhhhhh!!!! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-09-2002, 10:18 PM Thread Starter

Angry Aaaggggghhhhhh!!!!

I am soo tired of our local squids. I rode to a friends house to see if he wanted to go bum around on the bikes. Well he was putting a new sway bar link on his car and having a hell of a time with it. After helping get it attached, we went riding. We headed back to my town to see if his brother was up where the kiddies hang out on his new R1. Nope he wasnt. Well we pulled into the gas station where the squid kids are parked. A guy pulled in on a new Duc 900SS and was asking my friend about his 748. While we were chatting with this guy, the nitwits decide to leave. Well the did rolling burnouts out of the lot, cutting off cars and scaring the bejibbies out of an old lady walking to the store. After they got on the main road (6 lane divided 40mph limit), they were either doing wheelies past cars or screaming them in 1st gear to 60+mph). Ever see that many pissed off people LOOKING at you? Then they wonder (on their own little web site) why the local cops harrass sportbikes. Most the cops know me and my group since we are the ONLY ones wearing gear plus they know my bike on site (thanks mom.), but still we get alot of crap from rookies. Just a little background on these idiots. Most have only been riding since mid 2001 and have a first bike as a 750 or higher. My guess is 75% are not licensed and 80-85% dont even have insurance. These mental midgets think they are the next Starboys and are videotaping themselves doing stunts without gear. Oh I cant wait for the State Police to get ahold of that tape. They WILL nail them on the basis of the tape for reckless driving here. Ones already flipped his R1 doing a stoppie this year. They cant even turn a bike without coming to a crawl. Hell our group has bets on which one is gonna get himself killed this year . God, I cant wait to get my softtail so I can smoke the hell out of these idiots in the corners just to piss them off.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-09-2002, 10:36 PM

We can only hope Darwin catches up with them. Not that I wish any ill will on anyone, especially not while riding. I don't want MY insurance to go up.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-09-2002, 11:44 PM

dam dude i know what you mean i really hate the hard ass kids around here that think they are the ish and really can not do a dam thing, or they laugh at you because you have a brand new bike with .4 miles on it and the want you to do a stand up wheelie for them..........THAT really pisses me off..

whoooooooooooooooooooo

ok i am done venting

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-09-2002, 11:53 PM

Thumbs down

Is it just me or are these squid horror stories becoming more nd more common? Is the "Starboyz" culture taking sportbikes over? I shudder to think.....

I'm honestly starting to hope for tougher licensing(sp?) restrictions to happen that would hopefully deter half of these idiots from bothering to get a sportbike. I can't think of any other way to quell this tide of squids. Maybe if all the states who don't have helmet laws, had some, it would deter some of them even more, since this reduce their posing abilities.

Any ideas on how to rid the world of squids? Natural selection is just too damn slow and isn't perfect.

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-10-2002, 04:40 AM

Starboyz live near me back home.

They always are dangerous on the roads
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-10-2002, 06:35 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tippmann Send a message via Yahoo to Tippmann
I know complete idiots that have had only their permit for about 2-3 years. Maybe a law about having to get your liscense within 6 months?
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-10-2002, 10:36 PM Thread Starter

Well even if we did get cc restrictions and such for new riders, it wouldnt stop these idiots. They ride without being endorsed for motorcycles anyways.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode