hey smartass lol
what i mean is dont assume that someone sees u or that they know what they are doin or what you are going to do. and i am referring to cagers and riders alike It seems to me that 90% of the general driving public has their head firmly up their asses and either dont care what is around them or are completely oblivious.
What color is the sky in their world??
So DONT assume anything EXPECT IT!
as新ume [ sm ] (past as新umed, past participle as新umed, present participle as新um搏ng, 3rd person present singular as新umes) transitive verb
1. suppose: to think that something is true even though you have no evidence for it Don't assume that all has been revealed.
2. take responsibility for something: to start being responsible for something She assumed all of her brother's debts when he died.
3. adopt something: to adopt or take on something The task facing them assumed Herculean proportions.
4. take on role: to take on a particular role or function assume a new role as sales director
5. pretend something: to put on a pretense of something, usually in order to hide your true feelings He assumed an air of indifference.
ex搆ect [ik sp幧t ] (past ex搆ect搪d, past participle ex搆ect搪d, present participle ex搆ect搏ng, 3rd person present singular ex搆ects) verb
1. transitive and intransitive verb confidently believe: to believe with confidence, or think it likely, that an event will happen in the future A few setbacks along the way were only to be expected.
2. transitive verb wait for an anticipated thing: to wait for, or look forward to, something that you believe is going to happen or arrive I'm expecting a visit from them any day now.
3. transitive verb demand something as a right or duty: to demand or anticipate receiving something because of a perceived right to it or because it is somebody's duty to give it They expect you to abide by their rules.
4. transitive and intransitive verb be going to have a baby: to be pregnant with or look forward to the birth of a child (informal) (used only in progressive tenses) She is expecting her third in July.
Once again Assumtion is the mother of all F*ck-ups!
Dont Assume, EXPECT IT! Only then will you be prepared, and change favors the prepared mind.