Is Doohan a Tree Hugging Nazi?! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 102 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 08:51 AM Thread Starter

Exclamation Is Doohan a Tree Hugging Nazi?!

From the "Tear-Offs" section, page 79 of the October issue of Motorclist:

He's back, and he's pissed. Five-time 500cc World Champion Mick Doohan is throwing his celebrity weight behind a possible lawsuit brought by animal right' activists against the producers of the TV show Survivor: the Austrailian Outback. According to Doohan's representitives, a contestant killed an alleged wild pig during the second season of the interest-challenged show in Austrailia, prompting activists to cry foul. "Based on my experience," said Doohan in a press release, "the bloodthirsty Survivior 2 contestant was not dealing with a wild pig-unless the animal had been weakened by some means prior to the encounter." Doohan backs up his claim by stating a wild pig "...would never venture onto a busy television set." Animal-rights group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) is threatning legal action over the incedent.

:angry: Am I gonna be forced to lose all respect for Mick for helping out PETA, who I hate more than any other organization in the world.:angry:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 102 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 09:00 AM

No kidding. It's OK to kill like a million pigs a day so we can have bacon with our eggs but they get all wadded up about one getting killed on TV. Enough hypocrisy (sp?) already.
post #3 of 102 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 09:12 AM

I have to side with Doohan. It's terrible that they killed a wild pig on national television. Animals should be treated better than humans. Fuk the starving masses who suffer from malnutrition and disease. I would gladly save one pig, than thousands of third world pieces-o-shit. If I were Doohan, I'd throw a lot of money toward PETA with the hopes they continue their vigilante efforts to terrorize and harm those responsible for the meaningless death of an animal.

Mick, my friend, I commend you.

post #4 of 102 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 748 abuser
I have to side with Doohan. It's terrible that they killed a wild pig on national television. Animals should be treated better than humans. Fuk the starving masses who suffer from malnutrition and disease. I would gladly save one pig, than thousands of third world pieces-o-shit. If I were Doohan, I'd throw a lot of money toward PETA with the hopes they continue their vigilante efforts to terrorize and harm those responsible for the meaningless death of an animal.

Mick, my friend, I commend you.
What's scary is that you are probably joking but I really feel this way. Humans are a dime a dozen. That's why I laugh my ass off when fat assed Sally struthers sits next to the starving indian kid and asks us to help.
post #5 of 102 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 748 abuser
Fuk the starving masses who suffer from malnutrition and disease. I would gladly save one pig, than thousands of third world pieces-o-shit
Your life of privilege, which you no doubt earned well before you were born, has not been enough to allow you to develop a sense of compassion, has it?
post #6 of 102 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DoubleAught

Your life of privilege, which you no doubt earned well before you were born, has not been enough to allow you to develop a sense of compassion, has it?
You know he's joking right?
post #7 of 102 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 09:51 AM
Squidwannabe

Quote:
Originally posted by NinjaDog

You know he's joking right?
You know he's kidding, right ?
post #8 of 102 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DoubleAught
Silver spoons are neato.
post #9 of 102 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 11:07 AM

I'm not against hunting, but I am against "canned" hunting...While I don't watch that kind of mainstream crap on TV, that scenario sounds pretty fishy to me too. I'm NOT a vegetarian, and I ride a 2 stroke dirtbike, so I'm not a tree hugger either. I think Ted Nugent is a REAL D1ckhead, not because he hunts, but because he gets a boner every time he sees blood. Ever watch some of his "hunting" videos???What a douchebag!!There's nothing wrong with killing and eating animals , as long as it's done humanely...Sooooo...Go ahead and flame me all you like...I guarantee you it won't bother me in the least....Jimmy G.
post #10 of 102 (permalink) Old 08-28-2001, 11:09 AM

I almost forgot....What's the big deal about being a NAZI?????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode