any pro racers??91/92 gsxr 750 and 01/03 excaust 1000cc - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-15-2008, 06:42 PM Thread Starter

any pro racers??91/92 gsxr 750 and 01/03 excaust 1000cc

hello, ok can anyone help me i have a 92 gsxr750 and i have this 2001 or mabey2003 canister excaust stock one. it will bolt on my bike just the canister.... it had a valve on the pipe and i cut it off, will this stock canister mess my engine (up stock engine) when im riding will it burn a valve or ware my piston or something ???, i know its not a header and the header will flow better, i just want to use it because it is qieit.will it work anyone know this,, thank you.. PRO RACERS ?????? on a 91/92 gsx750 engine (What will make it go to 15500rpm) this engine i have goes that and my stock engine goes 12500rpm. i got this engine from a friend who raced he,s dead and nobody knows what i have. it has a VHRR stamp on lower part of the cylinder,anyone know if this is a vance and hines race head one of the vance& hines guys is passed and the guy who is left dont know he sas it hard to say some of there work had serial numbers. but that is there logo vhr vhrr is there any old race guys that know what i have.did they have these things in those years,it is extremely fast,makes my stock one look like a minibike.thank you david
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode