Sportbike World banner

Z Rex

17K views 35 replies 24 participants last post by  Jgreen 
#1 ·
Any more ZRX riders out there?

#29 ·
Hey have a question for all the zrex guys out there, what is the best sounding slip on for it? I heard a D and D and it sounded good, i like loud, it has made a huge difference with grandma missin me in her buick on the way to church, and i basically like to be obnoxious, but i dont want a loud one that sounds bad, if that makes any sense. Anybodys imput would be greatly appreciated.

#30 ·
Hillbilly, take a look on Ebay. There are several D&D full exhaust systems on sale for $299. There are some other online dealers that are blowing out D&D full systems. Cycle Depot and MAW both come to mind. If you need a jet kit go over to the K&N website; they are currently having a big blowout sale on their jet kits. I picked up one for my ZRX1200 and it cost me $45 to my front door! Good luck and let us know how things turn out!

#31 ·
I am a 2001 ZRX rider( from Ireland ). living in Boston. The bike is green, of course!!!!!. Love this bike but its out of action as we speak due to an awkward puncture that I picked up yesterday. Not sure what to do now?? Safe riding everybody. Daithi. :crying:

#33 ·
Thanks for the response.

Hi David, You seem to do a good job of trawling this site and converting us over to the ZRX.org site!!! Believe it or not but I have tried twice to join up, but to no joy.I have to admit, I am no computer geek, in fact I was told by a kind friend that I made the taliban` Seem cutting edge by comparison`!!!!!! Anyway, It does not seem that in this lifetime that I will be able to join up,going on my current efforts. I know I am missing out, believe me. :crying: :confused: Would love to part of the ZRX family.......Help. Daithi.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.