Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Comfortable tourer / cruiser
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2003, 06:43 AM Thread Starter
BamBam

Send a message via AIM to BamBam Send a message via Yahoo to BamBam
Guys, thanks for the input - the same names keep coming up.... which is a good sign. Seriously considering the Concours / FJ / ST11or1300 - if it comes about I'll be looking for used I think..

Actually, my missus caught me checking out the ST1300 and FJ1300 at the local dealer the other day and told me to call off the hounds . . . . I'm always trying to get her interested in riding and she blows hot and cold about it - I'm still researching though - she'll change her mind I bet when the sun comes out and I'm off down to the Atwood Lake ice cream stand on my bike...

A funny thing though, when I was looking at the ST and FJ I bumped into a friend who wants to sell his 748 - hmmm.... thinking that would look nice next to the Supersport!!!

Cheers, Bill (BamBam)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-

I live in fear of not being misunderstood. ~ Oscar Wilde

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome