FAQ for new riders and/or safety issues - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-20-2001, 12:51 PM Thread Starter
Dad

Not being well versed in the way these things work, this may be a dumb suggestion but... would it be possible to have a standing list of info. for new riders that's easy to access but not necessarily posted to? Various selections of posts that cover a topic well and aren't overly redundant so that they would read them is what I would envision. Over time there has been a lot of really good information posted that could be very valuable to a newbie, but is buried and difficult to search out. It might also include posts for more experienced riders, but on a new bike, and group riding techniques and etiquete.

A lot of newbies ask a lot of the same questions, legitimately, and I think a lot of people get tired of answering the same thing so either don't answer or give less than complete answers which is a shame but understandable. Just a thought, not a criticism. You are to be commended for what you have done already! Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-20-2001, 06:48 PM
Founder

Garage
Sounds like a great idea to me! But I just don't have the time to put on together.

If you (and a few others) would like to get together and create one I can make a page for it with a link to it in the navigation area.

Robert Basil
SportbikeWorld.com Founder
PocketbikePlanet.com Founder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-20-2001, 10:05 PM Thread Starter
Dad

Again, please understand that my knowledge of sight construction or it's limitations is about one on a scale of one to a hundred. If the search of the archives and selection of responses is where the real effort is, I would be glad to work on that. I would still need some guidelines and understanding of the "mechanics" of it to proceed in the right direction so if there is someone who could help with that, I'd be glad to work on it. Thanks and let me know at your convenience.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-20-2001, 10:48 PM

Wink Great

I'm a newbie and I think it is a great idea, if I can help in any way please don't hesitate to ask........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode