Password ?s - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-07-2001, 05:12 AM Thread Starter

How about letting user change their passwords ? Can it be done now, adn if so, how ? I have too many passwords to remember ( I work in a computer room, with 15 AS/400s on site, adn another 7+ off site world wide, all their passwords are diffrent, adn change every 6 weeks, then there are the Novell and NT servers(12+), RS6000s (4 of them and mre to come)). Being an operator adn not an administrator, I have to deal with all of them, it gets quite confusing. I would lke to change my password to SBW to something easier to remember. What does every one else think ? I know I would be posting more often because I would not have to wait for my password to be emailed every time I forgot it.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-07-2001, 06:00 AM

If you look above the headings for the forum and just below the link navigator, you'll see an option that says profile. In there you can change all of your info
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-07-2001, 10:56 AM Thread Starter

Thanks

Thanks,
Life just got about 3% easier, now it the admins here would let me set all the system passwords to the same thing.......

Steve

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-07-2001, 12:09 PM

Trust me when I say..."I feel your pain"...I'm a sysadmin where I'm at, and there are over 500 AS400 systems that we maintain...so I know what your talking about
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode