Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Sturgis 2002 Rally Film.......
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-28-2002, 04:06 PM Thread Starter
Road Weary

Sturgis 2002 Rally Film.......

Greetings Riders, we' re trying to let people know about our company and how we are becoming involved in the community. Here's an e-mail we've been sending out. Thanks

STURGIS 2002- VOICES OF THE CULTURE
Hi, my name is Ryan Thiel and I'm a director and editor for Road Weary Films Inc. My brother Scott and I have been directing independent films in Chicago, IL. Most of our family is from South Dakota so it only seemed natural that we would make a Sturgis Doc. What a party this last year was. The film is jam packed w/ lots of chrome, hillclimbs, dragraces, coleslaw wrestling, scenes from the major bars, beautiful women and late night rides, as well as segments on the Buffalo Chip, Glencoe, Huelett, the rides in the hills, etc...We also take a look into the culture and brotherhood through numerous interviews and the introduction of new characters (people we met and followed, obtaining the true essence of the biker) that will be seen in following films. We've released the film on DVD, VHS, and PAL for international orders this last week. Check out roadwearyfilms.com, and if your interested check out {the e-mail your stories to the directors} link on the website. Our toll-free number is 1-888-214-3901. Hope to hear from you.
Ryan Thiel
roadwearyfilms.com

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome