Using Diesel oil in your bike - Page 5 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 05:45 AM

[quote=Amsoil Dealer Group;662442]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirqleffna View Post
Wow thats really interesting. Thnx for sharing!
QUOTE]

Welcome.

Where oils use to change every 4-6 years in the past to keep up with new technology and engine designs, it can now be every 4-6 months in some cases.

That is one of the reasons I am against doing "Searches" on forums. New things can come about quickly and the information will not come to the surface.

The Best isn't cheap
Cheap isn't The Best

Bob

Where do we find the information then? Dealer and manufacturer propaganda? In my view that's less reliable than a forum search. If we trusted advertising, wouldn't we all be using Slick50 in all of our engines? I think we both agree that's a bad thing.

-
"We didn't trade shoves; I did all the shoving." -Bobby Knight, 1981
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 06:57 AM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

[QUOTE=mkeeney;662445]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsoil Dealer Group View Post

Where do we find the information then? Dealer and manufacturer propaganda? In my view that's less reliable than a forum search. If we trusted advertising, wouldn't we all be using Slick50 in all of our engines? I think we both agree that's a bad thing.

To an extent, yes... but, Slick 50, Pro-Long, Motor-Up and all the rest have been sued by the FTC and lost. Which is why you don't see their false advertising claims on TV anymore.

I will not knowingly lie to you. I don't say the things I do about AMSOIL to sell it. I sell AMSOIL because I can say the things I do about it and have Since 1984.

If I find a better product, and a better company, I will sell that. I want what is best for my customers.

I look at our "White Papers"

The tests are performed by several of the Top Independent Testing Facilities in the US.

If what AMSOIL published was false, they would be threatened with suit just as BP told Royal Purple to pull their advertising or face suit.

The Best isn't cheap
Cheap isn't The Best

Bob

We offer special prices and all products will be shipped from your closest AMSOIL warehouse. For more info go to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, email;
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or call 1-877-356-6099

Motorcycle Oil test data

post #43 of 44 (permalink) Old 07-06-2010, 08:09 PM

Im not using it ..
Once i used it ...
Its not worked out great ..
so changed ....

post #44 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-20-2013, 01:30 AM

This is the first time i ever heard that we can use diesel oil in bikes. As per my opinion we have to use proper bike oil like of castrol or any other brand. It makes your engine more smooth.

www.sportbikeworld.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode