Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Big Dog bikes
Thread: Big Dog bikes
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-24-2002, 03:13 AM
Honda919Rider

Send a message via AIM to Honda919Rider
Pig Slobs are great

Well, if I was just any ol' fat slob looking for an excuse to be a lamed hard ass, I would piss away my parent's hard-earned 'I died so here's what I'm giving you' money on the same Harley everyone else has. However, If I wanted to drown myself in even more empty debt (Kid's college fund? College is for LOSERS!) I would buy a Big Dog! Yeah! That way, when other pathetic weekend warriors see my child-like chromed big wheel, they'll wave a special wave. Maybe when I'm in the 7-11, people will stop and ask me questions about it... because I need that level of attention and self satisfaction.

Big Dog? No, my friend... Big Slob.

Dan

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers, and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls... Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked in a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can." HST

Last edited by Honda919Rider; 12-24-2002 at 02:59 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome