Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Undecided
Thread: Undecided
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2002, 09:30 AM Thread Starter
MSFINSTRUTORFL

Send a message via AIM to MSFINSTRUTORFL Send a message via Yahoo to MSFINSTRUTORFL
Re: RE: Cruiser choices

Quote:
Originally posted by Hypurone
I was in a similar position as you, though I was keeping my ZX9R. I was down to the 2 choices you listed: Warrior or Mean Streak. Everyone has something that will inevitably make the choice for them, power, looks, features etc. For me it was the looks and wifey said it was more comfy for her than the Warrior. The Warrior has more power but the Streak has looks, handling(real susp.) and wicked brakes. Can you guess which one I have? I have attached a pic, now mine has been customized so take that into account when comparing!
So what do you think of the handling on the Mean Streak? I know its no sportbike but does it do riding the justice it deserves?

DaveL, just to let you (not being an ass or anything), I did all my research on the sportbike thing before I jumped into it. I rode near every sportbike out there. I found the GSXR (at that time) to be the bike for me. But now its a time for change. Im looking for a cruiser that gives me the thrill of riding and more comfort. I have ridden the Iron Butt on a road king. It was the most comfortable ride ever. Riding position and all. I have a few harley rider friends who do the same thing, stop every where. I personally feel they are just afraid of riding. They all have air-suspension seats and Evolution motors. They are just wimps... anyways, thank you all for your opinons.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The More You Know, The Better It Gets..

Check me out at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome