91 honda crx si trade for motorcycle $2000 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-24-2012, 07:10 AM Thread Starter

91 honda crx si trade for motorcycle $2000

H, im trying to trade my 91 honda crx si, 5 speed, with 150000 miles.The car is worth a little over $2000, it needs body work and it smokes a little from the exhaust(burns oil, valve seals are bad, have been using heavy weight oil and fuel additives, has gotten better.)

Recently redid the brakes, replaced entire stereo with a blaupunkt system, replaces much of the electrics(alternator, spark plugs,spark plug wires, distributer, ignition coil, and so on.) recently replaced the exhaust with an aftermarket 2" cat back exhaust sytem. i also put a AEM cold air intake on it.

You can reach me by texting me or emailing me. just let me know what you have to trade. (630) 779 5519. i will send you pictures.
Dan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode