2008 CBR 1000rr, many mods, perfect condition, fs/ft, $9100 o.b.o. - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-24-2011, 03:45 PM Thread Starter

2008 CBR 1000rr, many mods, perfect condition, fs/ft, $9100 o.b.o. Philly, PA

Up for sale is my 2008 Honda CBR 1000rr. It has been garage kept and is in immaculate condition. It has right around 8000 babied miles on the clock and has never seen rain at all. It is heavily modified with the following accessories/mods:
1. Hyperflo carbon fiber race exhaust (extremely loud)
2. -1/+3 sprocket conversions (nasty acceleration)
3. Custom red 520 conversion chain
4. Tinted windscreen
5. Aftermarket foot pegs
6. Red rim tape
7. Dual HID bi-xenon projector headlights with built in blue CCFL angel eyes and blacked out reflectors
8. Blue anodized swingarm spools
9. Front dual air intake mod
10. Exhaust flapper mod
11. Custom powdercoated rearsets, levers, adjusting blocks, brackets, etc. . .
12. Custom painted lower fairing to match the rest of the bike (winning red color)
13. Fully custom hand-made tail section with low profile integrated LED turn signals and 3rd brake light
14. Custom black powdercoated swingarm tag bracket with bolt integrated LED illumination lights
15. Red and blue LED lights throughout the entire bike that took countless hours of quality work by hand. LED's are in engine space, rearsets, foot pegs, frame bolts, etc. . .
16. LED under glow
17. 4 way remote control receiver to control all the LED's

I have spent countless hours on the customization and fabrication of this bike and it is a true eye catcher. Come and see it in person, I guarantee you will not be disappointed. I have all the spare parts that will go with the bike as well, such as the exhaust, chain and sprockets, windscreen, etc. . . My cell # is 610-750-4070 CALL OR TXT.If I donít reply, then email me at [email protected] because my phone is IN BAD CONDITION. $9100 obo. I am looking to trade for a chopper or a customized Harley Davidson. Contact me and lets work something out. Also, check out the YouTube video.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000852.JPG
Views:	147
Size:	220.5 KB
ID:	30729   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000855.JPG
Views:	143
Size:	191.5 KB
ID:	30730   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000863.JPG
Views:	131
Size:	234.6 KB
ID:	30731   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000840.JPG
Views:	436
Size:	191.0 KB
ID:	30732  

Last edited by raceit454; 07-24-2011 at 05:13 PM. Reason: location added
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-26-2011, 11:57 AM Thread Starter

price change

[QUOTE=raceit454;665049]Up for sale is my 2008 Honda CBR 1000rr. It has been garage kept and is in immaculate condition. It has right around 8000 babied miles on the clock and has never seen rain at all. It is heavily modified with the following accessories/mods:
1. Hyperflo carbon fiber race exhaust (extremely loud)
2. -1/+3 sprocket conversions (nasty acceleration)
3. Custom red 520 conversion chain
4. Tinted windscreen
5. Aftermarket foot pegs
6. Red rim tape
7. Dual HID bi-xenon projector headlights with built in blue CCFL angel eyes and blacked out reflectors
8. Blue anodized swingarm spools
9. Front dual air intake mod
10. Exhaust flapper mod
11. Custom powdercoated rearsets, levers, adjusting blocks, brackets, etc. . .
12. Custom painted lower fairing to match the rest of the bike (winning red color)
13. Fully custom hand-made tail section with low profile integrated LED turn signals and 3rd brake light
14. Custom black powdercoated swingarm tag bracket with bolt integrated LED illumination lights
15. Red and blue LED lights throughout the entire bike that took countless hours of quality work by hand. LED's are in engine space, rearsets, foot pegs, frame bolts, etc. . .
16. LED under glow
17. 4 way remote control receiver to control all the LED's

I have spent countless hours on the customization and fabrication of this bike and it is a true eye catcher. Come and see it in person, I guarantee you will not be disappointed. I have all the spare parts that will go with the bike as well, such as the exhaust, chain and sprockets, windscreen, etc. . . My cell # is 610-750-4070 CALL OR TXT.If I donít reply, then email me at [email protected] because my phone is IN BAD CONDITION. $9100 obo. I am looking to trade for a chopper or a customized Harley Davidson. Contact me and lets work something out. Also, check out the YouTube video.

[/QUOTE

PRICE IS NOW 8500$$
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode