FS: 2003 Kawasaki ZX6-R 636 $3000 - Sterling PA - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-09-2010, 10:03 AM Thread Starter

FS: 2003 Kawasaki ZX6-R 636 $3000 - Sterling PA

Have a 03 636 that I bought summer of '07, has been ridden only a few thousand miles each summer since then. Has some mods, including a Micron high mount pipe, smoked LED rear brakelight with incorporated turn signals,K&N air filter, removed rear fender, flush mount rear turn signals, short stalk smoked front signals, piug (sp?) dark double bubble windshield, new tires with less than a 200 miles on them, and a few other cosmetic things. 11,XXX thousand miles are on the odometer. Oil has been changed by me using genuine Kawi parts every 3 thousand miles. The clicking associated with the 636 motors cam chain tensioner was fixed last summer and I have a adjustable one that I will include. Its brand new and is the OEM kawasaki tensioner that came with the race upgrade kits for the zx6rr (or maybe its a stock 6rr piece?). Now for the bad news, she was dropped and slid on the left side. Scratched the left fairing, stator cover scratched, headlight shroud has 3" crack, bent back the slider, and broke the shifter (which I have a new OEM one I will throw in). After the accident I checked everything and the only damage is cosmetic. I still ride it atleast once a week and other than the looks you cannot tell it was dropped. Frame was not bent due to having the sliders. the other (right) side of the bike is near mint, no scratches or anything. So if you want to spend a few hundred to fix it up you can have a sharp looking 636 for a good deal. Their are used , and nice, fairings all over ebay, and everything else is easily obtainable.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-07-2010, 01:20 PM

still for sale? what color is it? and do you have any pics?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-11-2010, 09:23 AM Thread Starter

Sold a long time ago, REGRETTABLY !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode