2005 Honda CBR 600RR $5350 Manhattan KS - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-12-2009, 07:15 AM Thread Starter

2005 Honda CBR 600RR $5350 Manhattan KS

This is a 2005 CBR 600RR black with tribal flames factory option paint job. It has a few modifications to make it a better bike, of which include: scorpio alarm system with remote, flush mount turn signals as well as integrated turn signals with taillight, tinted double bubble windscreen, two brothers carbon fiber slip on exhaust, carbon fiber mirrors, frame sliders, mesh gill inserts, polished shorty levers, polished bolt kit, polished heel guards, polished exhaust heat shield, swing arm spools, red reflective rim tape, red and black hand grips, +2 rear -1 front sprockets, RK chain, and probably some things I forgot. The bike is in very clean condition and has been well taken care of. There are no cracked rashed or scraped plastics and all the controls work as they should. The chain has been lubed as well as the oil changed regularly and brand new tires (Pirelli Diable Rosso's) and battery very recently (have receipts). the bike has 16,XXX miles but I ride it to class almost every day so the miles are gradually climbing. The title is CLEAN and CLEAR of any liens. The only reason I'm selling the bike is because i'm trying to get money so i can get a another project (c5 zo6) The bike runs like a champ, you will not be upset. Bike is located in Manhattan KS Please feel free to call or e-mail me with any question. 785-341-8032 [email protected]

price is $5350

a few more pictures can be found at Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and i will add more when i get back from vacation (Aug. 4th-16th)

Also i would be willing to travel a bit to meet the buyer.

here is a link to the tires:
PIRELLIMoto - DIABLO ROSSO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 05:13 AM Thread Starter

bump for $5150
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-14-2009, 05:29 AM Thread Starter

bump

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-15-2009, 06:02 AM Thread Starter

Bump.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode