1989 Kawasaki KZ 1000 ~ Custom Restored - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-21-2009, 04:45 PM Thread Starter

1989 Kawasaki KZ 1000 ~ Custom Restored

Here's a bike that you just don't find in this kind of shape any longer!! Just completed a 2 year frame off restoration. Wheels glass beaded with 3 coats of clear. Brakes rebuilt, with custom drilled rotors and rebuilt calipers. Motor stripped, glass beaded and urethaned. Frame sandblasted and urethaned as well. Motor has 6K, speedo is new at 182. Carbs rebuilt, complete valve adjustment, and tune up. New Clutch, New Tires, All cables replaced. Custom racing Cambell Xpipe header system. All hand controls, and switches replaced Tank and tailpiece, side covers, stripped beaded and urethaned. Seat custom built by Tops Sebastian, FL. Fairing custom built Streetfighters USA with dual headlights and LED turn signals and custom rear LED brake lights. I have receipts on rebuild and costs.

As they say a picture is worth a thousand words... I feel these 4 speak volumes. I have more detail photos and can take photos of anything you would like. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or call me at 860.887.5976 if no-one answers please leave a message. Asking price $6,000 OBO for this custom classic.

Thank you,
Steve

Last edited by Hydra Sports; 08-25-2009 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Reduced asking price to $6,000
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-25-2009, 04:16 PM Thread Starter

Asking price has been reduced to $6,000. If you would like additional information on this incredible bike please feel free to contact me via phone or e-mail. Thank you, Steve.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode