1999 CBR 900RR for sale - clean title - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-08-2008, 11:42 AM Thread Starter

1999 CBR 900RR for sale - clean title

In Philadelphia...

have a 1999 CBR 900rr for sale. I bought the bike off of my best friend about a year and a half ago. He put race fairings on the bike, but the kid who painted them did a shitty job so I took them off and left them in the shop. I put the fairings on for the photos (they will come with the bike if you want them). The rear fairings are a little beat up from being thrown around (which you unfortantely can not see in the photos), but the upper and belly pan are in good shape. You can also take off the fairing and ride the bike as a naked bike. All the fairings are a 1996 Dodge Viper Blue. The gas tank has a paint bubble on the left side, which must have bubbled while it was resting for the winter. Should be fine and wouldn't cause any problems. I have ridden the bike for just about two years. It is not set up to stunt, it is pretty much factory, but does have the heads polished and boared out, making it tech a 919 instead of a 900. Bike runs strong and has plenty of power. I would keep it, but I just got a great deal for a '04 R1 so I am looking to sell it. As you can see in the photos, the bike has a headlight, and you can't see, but it does have fully functional gages, no blinkers, and no mirrors. I am not trying to hide anything, so any questions feel free to ask
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode