The Women's Sportbike Rally Forum - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 45 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 01:23 PM Thread Starter

The Women's Sportbike Rally Forum

Thank you for visiting our little place on the net to connect.

BRIEFLY
The Women's Sportbike Rally takes place annually in August at Deals Gap. For those unfamiliar with Deals Gap, it is located in the beautiful Smoky Mountain region of Eastern Tennessee and Western North Carolina.

Bascially we anticipate that this forum will be used for finding roommates, travel buddies, BSing, making new friends and whatever else our participants and supporters may need from it.

Our official website www.womenssportbikerally.com will contain all our News and Updates but if you have specific questions, feel free to post up or email us directly at [email protected]

Other than that, make yourself at home in here.

HEY GUYS
Not that everyone falls into this category, but if we could keep the leg humping to a minimum and use this forum for it's intended purpose then you are welcome to post and everyone will get along just great! Thanks!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are!" ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Last edited by ninjagirl219; 07-24-2007 at 02:13 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 45 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 02:09 PM

Re: The Women's Sportbike Rally Forum

Good luck with the rally!

No leg-humping from me, I promise.

In God, we trust; all others must provide data.
post #3 of 45 (permalink) Old 07-24-2007, 02:37 PM Thread Starter

Re: Re: The Women's Sportbike Rally Forum

Quote:
Originally posted by cookeetree
Good luck with the rally!

No leg-humping from me, I promise.
Thank you for the well wishes!

Oh, and a little leg humping is okay.

post #4 of 45 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 03:59 PM

Can't make the Rally

Hey Steph! Sorry but once again I doubt I can make the Rally. Matt and I are going in May for the SMJ rally and I a not sure I could talk him into going to a "womens" Rally..you know men..Oh did I mention we are getting married during the SMJ Rally at the Fontana Village Chapel on Sat may 10th. Maybe you can come down then with your Supermoto Maybe I can get Matt to go down again in August, I may need your help! Anyway goodluck with the Rally and just maybe you will see me there.

Oh and I will save the leg humping for the cabin

Last edited by DogsMeow; 07-25-2007 at 04:04 PM.
post #5 of 45 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 04:17 PM

Re: Can't make the Rally

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!!!

In God, we trust; all others must provide data.
post #6 of 45 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 05:47 PM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
Cool to hear of this.. wish I had the free time anymore to make it down to Deals gap....

ya'll have fun and be safe and add no parts to the tree of shame

E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
post #7 of 45 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 05:53 PM Thread Starter

Re: Can't make the Rally

Quote:
Originally posted by DogsMeow
Hey Steph! Sorry but once again I doubt I can make the Rally. Matt and I are going in May for the SMJ rally and I a not sure I could talk him into going to a "womens" Rally..you know men..Oh did I mention we are getting married during the SMJ Rally at the Fontana Village Chapel on Sat may 10th. Maybe you can come down then with your Supermoto Maybe I can get Matt to go down again in August, I may need your help! Anyway goodluck with the Rally and just maybe you will see me there.

Oh and I will save the leg humping for the cabin
No worries Cinda! Matt's all macho and stuff so for him to show up at a Women's event (which welcomes them by the way <<< tell him that's for him) I know it would be a stretch. As for attenting your wedding at the SMJ Rally in '08 you can consider it officially on my calendar. That's AWESOME!!!! I hope to find me a guy that wouldn't mind getting married down there if we got to that point. So cool!

Hey E. We need to do another track day sometime. Haven't seen you in ages. You should try to do MidO on Sept. 24th. Try to come next year to the rally...I really think you'd have fun!

post #8 of 45 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 06:06 PM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

oh man.. I loved to.. but you'll see why I won't be at any tracks after read my other post LOL.. I'll most def keep next year's Gap Trip in mind however...

right now I'm obligated to a Drag Event at Valdosta GA that weekend in Sept...

E.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
post #9 of 45 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 06:24 PM Thread Starter

(Desided to reply to your post in Thank you, Rob in here!)

Bummer about your knee, but that's awesome you've found other ways to enjoy the ride. That sounds so awesome you're doing drag racing. Vanson Leathers is sending their all-women sportbike drag racing team to the rally. I'm SO stoked about that one. Maybe that'll be you next year!!!

Things are good my way. Just been busy with work and pulling this event together. It's been a unique challenge, but a very FUN challenge and I'm meeting so many new and awesome people that if nothing else I've met a bunch of new kick ass riders which I love! Sportbikes rule I tell ya!!!

Oh and I finally broke into the 1:40s at MidO which I've been fighting to do forever.

post #10 of 45 (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 07:39 PM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Quote:
Originally posted by ninjagirl219
(Desided to reply to your post in Thank you, Rob in here!)

Bummer about your knee, but that's awesome you've found other ways to enjoy the ride. That sounds so awesome you're doing drag racing. Vanson Leathers is sending their all-women sportbike drag racing team to the rally. I'm SO stoked about that one. Maybe that'll be you next year!!!

Things are good my way. Just been busy with work and pulling this event together. It's been a unique challenge, but a very FUN challenge and I'm meeting so many new and awesome people that if nothing else I've met a bunch of new kick ass riders which I love! Sportbikes rule I tell ya!!!

Oh and I finally broke into the 1:40s at MidO which I've been fighting to do forever.
yeah well the knee has been an issue for some time I just had to finally let it go... before it did in a turn...

WOW Vanson sending their team is WAY COOL! man I wish I could meet up with their ladies... that would be awesome! you gotta tell us here about them when you are all done with your event.. oh That would be a dream for sure to be part of ANYONE's team this time next year I'd hate to give up my Syed Leathers however.. they've done me so well for so long! and ofcourse they fit perfect and are my own custom design but i'm sure another company could do the same thing

this site most def is a great tool for getting the word spread and meetin new folks!

congrats on your reaching your GOAL I know exactly how sweet that is...

E.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode