The Women's Sportbike Rally Forum - Page 5 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 45 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 07:07 PM

We'll be there again this year. Will have the RV down at the Fontana campground. Anyone else bringing the RV or camping?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 45 (permalink) Old 08-12-2008, 04:52 AM

Hey Yall,

I am getting really excited about the WSBR this year. It is not this weekend, but the next weekend!

For any newbies, I had a ball last year. If you are a return rider, you know what I am talking about. It was great meeting old and new friends and all real sportbike enthusiasts. Whether you are new to the sport or an old hand you will enjoy this event.

Stephanie and the others organizing the event always do a great job and you will not be disappointed. The only problem is we don't have enough time to ride all the great roads we want. But if you can spend a few extra days, there are plenty of maps and info to explore more of the North Carolina twisties.

I'll again lead a group on the Saturday ride. And I promise NO GRAVEL!

If your on the fence, come on to NC and join the event.

Suzy Moody
post #43 of 45 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 07:07 PM Thread Starter

Awe, shucks! Thanks Suzy. I have a feeling we'll fix some of our flaws and make it an even smoother event! Can't wait to see you and everyone else again. It's starting to turn into a reunion of sorts and I hope everyone else will make a stronger effort to make even more friends in this great, community of women riders for sure.

See ya in less than a week! Woo hoo!!!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are!" ~ Theodore Roosevelt

post #44 of 45 (permalink) Old 08-17-2008, 02:25 PM

Hello Ladies,
My name is Charlene. I live outside of Greenville S.C. I just found this site today. I'm in. I am very strapped for cash. I may do the sleeping in a tent or crashing a room Sat. I do have a little money to throw in the hat if anyone needs a roomate. I'm excited. I always find out about this stuff after it happens. Whoopie!
I ride mostly with men becasue they are the only people I know willing to ride as far or as fast with me. I long so much to ride with some girls and just kick it, b/s hang out. I have never rode the Tail Of The Dragon. I chickened out. I have rode 129 S. in GA. I also did Wolf Pen Gap in GA. Yesterday I was riding alone in Western N.C. and met some Motor Maids. Now, I'm rambling
post #45 of 45 (permalink) Old 08-18-2008, 07:38 AM

Send a message via AIM to CBR_Brutha Send a message via Yahoo to CBR_Brutha
Hey Steph,

I might make a cameo.

See ya' Wednesday ( and you'd better be ready to ride!! )!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
instructor
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode