Positive Vibe with the group. - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-26-2008, 11:11 PM Thread Starter

Positive Vibe with the group.

I just wanted to say a few words about how I feel about the club (redline)

I joined the club (officially) last season. At that time, it semed to me like the officers were neglecting the club. I soon realized that this was not the case, and that the officers actually had their own lives that were coming to pass.

That said, I want to say congrats to Anthony (Doc Thee), Chuck (Bluto), and Steve (Almightys), on their nuptuals, or pending nuptuals. Getting married is no small project, as our current President will realize. This brings me to my next point. We as a group will need to step up and pick up any slack in the next few months. (NATE, LET US HELP) I want to thank the previous Officers for laying a STRONG foundation for this group, and giving us momentum to carry through. Thanks for staying involved, and thanks for being you. Without you guys, we would not exist. I felt a STRONG sense of pride, and enthusiasm from everyone at the meeting today, and the prospects seemed very impressed with the club they were pledging. We should feel proud of that!

I could not be happier, or feel more pride, to know or be involved with any other group of people.

That is all. Its great to know that I have 30 friends that I can count on, and 30 people that can count on me, for anything, any time.

Jon

"Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal."

"Hold my beer, watch this"

Redline Superbike Member
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-27-2008, 05:27 AM

Sniff, sniff....

Big Chris Farley hug, right back atchya, bro.

Redline Superbike Member

AKA Duneripper :)
Ladies Love Cool D.

"I would have been your daddy, But that dog beat me over the fence."
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-27-2008, 05:36 AM

Damn dude no love for Karen (Kacey Kaye)... She used to be an officer as well and is now busy getting married.....

2008 GSXR 1000 Black on Black

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-27-2008, 06:09 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to DemonRR
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDog View Post
Damn dude no love for Karen (Kacey Kaye)... She used to be an officer as well and is now busy getting married.....
nate, im sure Duner has enough "love" to go around. lmao

that being said, a big x2 on what Jon said above. im glad to know and hang out with a bunch of great people.

Redline Superbike Member

2004 Honda CBR 1000rr WSBK TenKate Hann Spree race replica

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-27-2008, 07:30 AM

Send a message via AIM to Flip Send a message via Yahoo to Flip
Thanks for this post john. I also feel that vibe i see this group moving forward in a great direction! Its great to see everyone wanting to be envolved and have input in the group. I think everyone of us that started this group would say we started this group to ride but not to have 400 members we wanted a core group of guys that no matter what would be there to help in anyway they could..... With that said I'd still like to have 400 core members!! lol. As far as the wedding if i need anything you guys will be the first to know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDog View Post
Nate, not sure if you are really offended in this post or not but I don't think John left karen out on purpose. Every past officer has contributed more than they needed to to keep this group together. And its time to move forward and keep the group moving and i wish karen was still riding with us she was a great asset and member to this group!

Redline Superbike Member - President
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-27-2008, 07:33 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to DemonRR
nate, i then take it Brea said YES?!!!!!!!!

congrats man. now get her her own damn bike already!!!!!!

and i just met Karen today, nice girl.

Redline Superbike Member

2004 Honda CBR 1000rr WSBK TenKate Hann Spree race replica

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-27-2008, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip View Post
Thanks for this post john. I also feel that vibe i see this group moving forward in a great direction! Its great to see everyone wanting to be envolved and have input in the group. I think everyone of us that started this group would say we started this group to ride but not to have 400 members we wanted a core group of guys that no matter what would be there to help in anyway they could..... With that said I'd still like to have 400 core members!! lol. As far as the wedding if i need anything you guys will be the first to know!

Nate, not sure if you are really offended in this post or not but I don't think John left karen out on purpose. Every past officer has contributed more than they needed to to keep this group together. And its time to move forward and keep the group moving and i wish karen was still riding with us she was a great asset and member to this group!
Well I wasn't offended by Jon's comment but yours on the other hand wasn't worded properly. Karen was just at RO bike night on Thursday, and she is a current member. She rides so it's not nice to say she doesn't. I can see your going to have troubles keeping members and would like to see what you come up with to keep them. That's why I'm not and will not be a member again till things are truely better. I'm friends with pretty much everyone on here and would be there for any of them as I have in the past.

2008 GSXR 1000 Black on Black

Last edited by NateDog; 04-27-2008 at 09:07 AM.
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-27-2008, 08:58 AM

"The Club"

I just wanted to drop a line and say it was great to meet all of you guys Saturday. I look forward to belonging to what appears to be a great group of people who all share the same enthusasim for our 2 wheeled life styles. Hopefully I will make it thru the probationary period (providing I don't have to ride with DemonRR ). Thanks for allowing myself and Bryan to sit in. Chuck if you are reading this I apologize for giving you the wrong handle.(Topfuel)..I belong to a couple of different forums and confused the names I use. I hope this ends up being the only forum I need to belong to anyways.

Mike
Prostreet1
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-27-2008, 10:00 AM

Send a message via AIM to don2070
I just want to apologize for being so late to the meeting yesterday. Doesn't look very good I know considering I'm interested in becoming a member. Everyone I have met so far has been super cool. You guys all seem very passionate and that's refreshing. Special thanks to Dave (DemonRR) for all the help he has given me with my bike. I just met the dude and he has given up hours of his weekend time to help me out with various projects. I really appreciate it.

Last edited by don2070; 04-27-2008 at 12:40 PM.
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-27-2008, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonRR View Post
nate, i then take it Brea said YES?!!!!!!!!

congrats man. now get her her own damn bike already!!!!!!

No way, man
Use Doc's approach and let her ride on back.
More money saved for Nate's future hobbies.

Redline Superbike Member

AKA Duneripper :)
Ladies Love Cool D.

"I would have been your daddy, But that dog beat me over the fence."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode