Well the R6 is sold - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-17-2008, 05:09 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
yamagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Armada, MI
Posts: 1,459
Send a message via Yahoo to yamagirl
Well the R6 is sold

Buyer gave me a deposit today and she goes bye bye on Monday. I'll miss her, but heck, he is paying what I asked for it. Now I am going to go buy a little 2 stroke 250 race bike or Motard for the track as well


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
yamagirl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-18-2008, 03:54 AM
Registered User
 
Jgreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wayne, MI
Posts: 1,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamagirl View Post
Buyer gave me a deposit today and she goes bye bye on Monday. I'll miss her, but heck, he is paying what I asked for it. Now I am going to go buy a little 2 stroke 250 race bike or Motard for the track as well
Congrats Jane. I wish I would have been able to sell the Kawi before you sold that.

Jon

"Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal."

"Hold my beer, watch this"


Redline Superbike Member
Jgreen is offline  
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-18-2008, 07:43 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
yamagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Armada, MI
Posts: 1,459
Send a message via Yahoo to yamagirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgreen View Post
Congrats Jane. I wish I would have been able to sell the Kawi before you sold that.

Jon
I know, sorry. I'll let you know if he doesn't hold up to the deal.

I had it on Craigslist and then just put it up on ebay Thursday night. That same night the guy contacted me and sent me a deposit on Friday. He's up in Midland so I suppose it is tough to find what you want the further north you go. It was a gay $30 listing fee for ebay though, but the buyer is paying full asking price for the R6 so I can't complain. I am not sure if you tried the ebay route at all?


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
yamagirl is offline  
 
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-18-2008, 08:42 AM
Registered User
 
Jgreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wayne, MI
Posts: 1,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamagirl View Post
I know, sorry. I'll let you know if he doesn't hold up to the deal.

I had it on Craigslist and then just put it up on ebay Thursday night. That same night the guy contacted me and sent me a deposit on Friday. He's up in Midland so I suppose it is tough to find what you want the further north you go. It was a gay $30 listing fee for ebay though, but the buyer is paying full asking price for the R6 so I can't complain. I am not sure if you tried the ebay route at all?
Not Yet, but I will be soon. I will put it on Craigslist today, and ebay on Monday. Its gotta go.

"Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal."

"Hold my beer, watch this"


Redline Superbike Member
Jgreen is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome