Back and badder than ever - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-05-2008, 07:05 PM Thread Starter

Back and badder than ever

I have been talking to Headlight elsewhere and it spurred me to rejoin the Redline forum. Last year was a slow year for me as I had a lot of bs to deal with and didn't do much riding other than the Dragon in late May / early June. But that is behind me now and I have big plans for 08. I would like to get 1 if not 2 Redline-WOS rides going. I have seriously been considering some kind of pinckney ride with a twist - end up at half moon beach to bbq, volleyball, swim, hang out, etc. Or we could do the Toledo run again.. or whatever.. just wanted to say hi.. enjoy the nice weather and get out and tear some miles up.. i have already jumpstarted this year about 3 weeks ago and today was my 3rd ride of the year..

Mudpuppy
Wide Open Sportbikes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-06-2008, 05:23 AM

Yo Mudpuppy!
As long as you get Pippi to come along ...

Redline Superbike Member
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-06-2008, 05:24 AM

Send a message via AIM to DocThee Send a message via Yahoo to DocThee
That would be cool....me loves me some BBQ.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keep the ride on...

AIM and Yahoo! - DocThee

"Anything can be a medicine or a poison."

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-06-2008, 07:12 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to yamagirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterbusa View Post
Yo Mudpuppy!
As long as you get Pippi to come along ...
and get her to come to the track as well

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 12:50 PM Thread Starter

i have been known to walk on water but the miracles have to cease somewhere.. i can only promise i will be somewhere and that is even pending a "kitchen pass" or if it is something really good i will take the evil eye and pissed off comments for a week or two..

we are doing some revamping, i.e. getting our shit together, on the wos side of things.. i definitely will be talking to you more about setting something up for a summer ride or rides..

Mudpuppy
Wide Open Sportbikes

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 02:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to Bluto Send a message via Yahoo to Bluto
Sounds good to us we've been wanting to do this for a while now I think but it seems that whenever we get around to it we hear you guys are having issues or now you're track only and now you're not and...I think it's mostly miscommunication. I think a lot of times when people "hear" things it's not always true. Why not come to our meeting Saturday and we can find a couple dates that make sense?

Detroit, MI

- CKinky69 on AIM

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 07:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluto View Post
Sounds good to us we've been wanting to do this for a while now I think but it seems that whenever we get around to it we hear you guys are having issues or now you're track only and now you're not and...I think it's mostly miscommunication. I think a lot of times when people "hear" things it's not always true. Why not come to our meeting Saturday and we can find a couple dates that make sense?
Yeah all vicious rumors.. Last year just was a bad year as everyone was busy and we didn't get around much.. this year is going to be much better.. I would come to the meeting Saturday and I appreciate the invite but I have to work and then go to a baptism in Armada.. I will catch up with you soon though..

Mudpuppy
Wide Open Sportbikes

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode