Free KY vacation offer still - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 06:16 AM Thread Starter

Free KY vacation offer still

Hey guys Id like to offer a free vacation / extend an invite to other regional sites...

Im just writing this as a guy, offering a free vacation , and an invite to others.. The trip is capped at 30 max, so RSVP / Deposits may be required

Every year a group of us bikers go down to my property in Ky... The cost is very low and in order to get other people to go, Im offereing ONE free vacation on several regional sites..
25 bux per person , 40 bux per couple.. The free trip : you must pay if you dont go you dont get a refund... If you do go, youll get your 25 bux back.. This is to RSVP a spot

FULL PLANS :
I'd like to take some time to fully explain what a Kentucky trip is like..
First and foremost, I always want these trips to be safe and fun.
I own a gorgeous piece of property in Webbville Ky.. On that property there is a cabin and a home.. The home has full time renters, that live there year round and keep an eye on my property. In the lease it limits my use of the property to give them there privacy also..
Every June my local group here in Toledo go to my property in Ky My renter live down there very cheap.. In June they pay no rent.. Thus a small charge to those that go on the trip...

My cabin : First class everything, Sat tv, Water , potty, shower, stove etc etc.. Its basically an apartment.
My Property : feel free to hike all ya want, the area is amazing and YES I have had people go on the ky trip even without a bike.. A small stream runs thru the property to make hiking easy and the drive way is a mile long so you can go from full on hikes to just enjoying nature.

The Trip : Friday June 6th thru as late as the 11th some come for a long weekend, some stay for the full trip.. but on Wednesday by noon yer expected to pull out.. Leaving My wife and I the rest of the week to relax / clean up..

The Cost : 25 bux per person... 40 for a couple this includes JUST your time down there, no matter if it is ONE day or 5 that is the price... You get ONE free shower, after that a dollar donation is requested.. 100 percent of this goes to my renters for there water bill ( yes we finally got city water )
I also rent a porta potty for everyones convenience

Camping : Think of it as camping in the parking lot of a hotel.. Ive got everything youll need in the cabin for misc cooking etc, plan on bringing your own food.. THE AREA is dry and a 2 hour beer run so plan your needs there also. Every morning we Cook over the fire or grill so bring staples and just chip in. IF THE WEATHER WOULD GET REALLY REALLY BAD, I HAVE A BARN THAT EVERYONE COULD SLEEP IN IF NEEDED )

RIDING : Im just going to be honest WAY better than deals gap.. YES I love the gap.. YES I suggest everyone goes there atleast once.. The area is stunning the biker vibe is great.. But cops galore and lets be serious the area is limited road wise.. 7 years of trips and NO TICKETS... Including one accident and NO ticket even given to him... WE DO tourist stuff and just ride days.. Switching back and fourth trying to give a varied appeal to as many as possible.

The Area : AWESOME roads, caves within an hour , this year were doing a sky lift trip.. 4 state parks within an hour LOCAL knowledge by plenty of vets that go every year.. There is also an AWESOME dirt area exactly 5 miles away from my cabin.. This year is the first year im pushing for ATV's & dirt bikes

THE VIBE : FAMILY friendly, rides all day, yes drinking at night, but not a party party type thing
At night : Projection screen video games, Movies

RULES :
No Guns
No kids under 16years old would be the minimum, but this is an adults trip, no kids have ever came
No Pets
No drinking and riding, if you start to drink your ride day is over
other than that HAVE fun, and CHIP IN this is a team work trip and in the past we have done great doing so.. My wife and I are also on vacation So please think of your hosts as well...

YOU TUBE VIDEOS :
Some of the roads :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqpzFkbjCvU

Some of the dirt :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLRxar5IQrg

Some of the cabin :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCktEAPhtLE

and the world famous noodle bike :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrFWvTJ5xwo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 06:57 AM

Hey Sonny!
That sounds like a very nice time.
I will not be able to attend, but perhaps some of the other's on this site would be able to go.

Thanks for the offer to our group!

Redline Superbike Member
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 07:05 AM Thread Starter

Id love to eventually build this trip as a highlight of several regional site..

DSB
TSBR / TMCF
Redline
C.O.R.E.
Ohio Riders

etc etc.

A great way to kick start summer and bring us all a tad closer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 07:27 AM

Send a message via AIM to LuckyStrike Send a message via Yahoo to LuckyStrike
Hey Sonny, spell out Kentucky in the headline Kinda has an icky first impression at the moment

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

I refuse to tiptoe through life, only to arrive safely at death!

Video Games do not kill people, people kill people. Me,
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 07:31 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyStrike View Post
Hey Sonny, spell out Kentucky in the headline Kinda has an icky first impression at the moment

DOH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I able to change it ?

Last edited by Sonny_TMCF; 04-02-2008 at 07:59 AM.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 07:57 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterbusa View Post
Hey Sonny!
That sounds like a very nice time.
I will not be able to attend, but perhaps some of the other's on this site would be able to go.

Thanks for the offer to our group!
Your welcome.... Thanks for noticing...

No profit in it for me, just trying to hook others up...
I was hoping to post it on all the Detroit area sites...

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 08:00 AM

That does sound like a fun time.

Off topic - where do you take your bike for service? I took mine to Magnum Powersports in Petersburg MI and they just got repo'd. Got any suggestions?

Thanks!

Faye

Redline Superbike Member

Faye
CSBR / Fasttrax #121
CMA
CSBA

Last edited by fastlane; 04-02-2008 at 11:18 AM. Reason: spelling
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 08:03 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlane View Post
That does souund like a fun time.

Off topic - where do you take your bike for service? I took mine to Magnum Powersports in Petersburg MI and they just got repo'd. Got any suggestions?

Thanks!

Faye
Honda East here in Toledo

Plus we get a fat discount
www.TMCF.us ( follow links )

Example of discount

yesterday I got 216 bux worth of stuff for 18 bux
and two days ago 326 for 46 or something like that...

I went to the MAGNUM auction , everything went hi

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny_TMCF View Post
Honda East here in Toledo

Plus we get a fat discount
www.TMCF.us ( follow links )

Example of discount

yesterday I got 216 bux worth of stuff for 18 bux
and two days ago 326 for 46 or something like that...

I went to the MAGNUM auction , everything went hi
Honda East will work! Thanks for the heads up on the website.

See ya

Faye

Redline Superbike Member

Faye
CSBR / Fasttrax #121
CMA
CSBA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode