Howdy Everyone... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-12-2008, 10:34 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
Howdy Everyone...

long time no hear from me... sorry I've been MIA with the relocation and life in general... dont' have internet at home but hope to have it back again in a month or so.. so until then I am poppin in breifly from work.

Hope everyone is well... good on my end.. Kids are growing like weeds... work is busy.. racing season starting soon..

So how's things with Redline? anything new and noteworthy or must I try to speed read dozens of pages of threads

E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-12-2008, 10:40 AM

Send a message via AIM to LuckyStrike Send a message via Yahoo to LuckyStrike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

I refuse to tiptoe through life, only to arrive safely at death!

Video Games do not kill people, people kill people. Me,
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-12-2008, 10:44 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyStrike View Post
LOL.. yeah not quite up to my usual post count as you so often liked to bagger me about...

what's new with you and Jane? still doin trackdays?

See any of the old crew at the track? I do miss hittin Grattan but gotta say the drag racing sure agrees with my bad knee better

E.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !

post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-12-2008, 11:05 AM

Send a message via AIM to LuckyStrike Send a message via Yahoo to LuckyStrike
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamRyder View Post
LOL.. yeah not quite up to my usual post count as you so often liked to bagger me about...

what's new with you and Jane? still doin trackdays?

See any of the old crew at the track? I do miss hittin Grattan but gotta say the drag racing sure agrees with my bad knee better

E.
I still haven't caught you, what does that tell ya

Well, hopefully still doin trackdays, not looking good at the moment, too much snow on the ground.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

I refuse to tiptoe through life, only to arrive safely at death!

Video Games do not kill people, people kill people. Me,
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-12-2008, 01:56 PM

Send a message via AIM to Bluto Send a message via Yahoo to Bluto
Hi E do you miss me?

Things are pretty good around here...except for the extra SBW ads and browser incompatabilities and site problems and the PM limits and people complaining about stuff and...

Well "mostly" good around here I guess. lmao.

Detroit, MI

- CKinky69 on AIM

post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-12-2008, 07:20 PM

We used to have some chick around here who was named for a vowel in the alphabet.
A, I, O, U and sometimes Y. No, that's not it.
What was her name????
She was so cool and sweet, but what was her name???
Oh right, Eunice!

Chuck did mention that he got married, right?

So, how are things in the big world of Professional Drag Racing?

How are you liking the Chicago area?
New pics of your RCC turbo?
New pics of you?
How are the girls?

Redline Superbike Member
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-12-2008, 08:23 PM

drag racing...huh?? man I've been gone along while!!! Hi!

"If it's going to be that kinda party, I'm gonna stick my d!ck in the mashed potatos!!"
post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 04:48 AM

Send a message via AIM to DocThee Send a message via Yahoo to DocThee
Quote:
Originally Posted by the wizz View Post
Holy shit dude...you pop in at the most weirdest times, like a herpe or something. LOL This is some old school riding here...

How's it goin' Chuck?

Keep the ride on...

AIM and Yahoo! - DocThee

"Anything can be a medicine or a poison."

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 06:33 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyStrike View Post
I still haven't caught you, what does that tell ya

Well, hopefully still doin trackdays, not looking good at the moment, too much snow on the ground.
LOL well seein I had been on a year before you I would guess my overall count would be higher but your average is gotta be higher than mine by now?? doubt I'll be able to post whore like I use to but I sure would like to be around more to keep up with the fam around these parts... ;o)

Good to see you're still doin trackdays.. be sure to tell any of the old crew hello for me!

I know what you mean about the weather holding ya back from gettin to the track.... if it wasn't for my bike still being at RCC for the turbo build I'd be antsy as all get out for the weather to at least get in the 50's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluto View Post
Hi E do you miss me?

Things are pretty good around here...except for the extra SBW ads and browser incompatabilities and site problems and the PM limits and people complaining about stuff and...

Well "mostly" good around here I guess. lmao.
Yes sweetie I have missed my BLUTO! who else is gonna "blah blah blah" me ;o)

Yeah I noticed a lil bit back the changes with SBW but never had time to post... only mod some posts that got reported or users that were spamming... I actually kinda like it... so far I aint' had any issues with compatability and as for pm limits.. usually that stuff gets deleted every so often anyhow I try to keep my technical info to emails so I can print hard copies and save them in folders for future reference. As for ads.. yeah there seems to be a good bit but hey someone's gotta pay for our playground right ;o)

BUT glad to hear it's MOSTLY good with everyone LOL... gotta get me thread up sometime with my race schedule in the event anyone wants to come see me at Milan this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterbusa View Post
We used to have some chick around here who was named for a vowel in the alphabet.
A, I, O, U and sometimes Y. No, that's not it.
What was her name????
She was so cool and sweet, but what was her name???
Oh right, Eunice!

Chuck did mention that he got married, right?

So, how are things in the big world of Professional Drag Racing?

How are you liking the Chicago area?
New pics of your RCC turbo?
New pics of you?
How are the girls?

hahhahahah... good one hun! NO he did NOT mention he got marrierd... holy sheep shit... no way not our BLUTO??? well CONGRATS !!!! I am assuming to Wendy but boy o boy will I be embarrased if I'm wrong LMAO...

As for things in Drag Racing... doing well.. so far anyhow.. I will start a new thread at some point with a quick run down from last season leading into my new avenue for this year with the Prostreet Build from RCC Turbo

I like this area a good bit.. although my social life is a bit dull without my usual crew to hang with from time to time LOL.. I have many freinds from the local tracks out here but I still miss all of ya'll...

I got a few pics of the motor but nothing complete yet.. still in the works but I'll try to throw those pics up on the new thread as well...

new pics of ME?? LOL... nope nothing of me... maybe this season I'll try to get some more at the track..

Girls are doing great.. doing good in school and enjoying coming out here every chance they can when they have a break from school and looking forward to spending the entire summer here and going to the track with me .. they love to tell people in the stands "that's my MOM" Steph is doing well with her follow ups from her surgeries yrs back and her Dad is doing well also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wizz View Post
WOW... talk about a blast from the PAST! good to hear from you Chuck darlin... yeah I gave up road racing because my knee kept me from having the fun it use to be when it wasnt' so painful on it.. so sold the track bike and bought a drag racing bike end of 2006 and ran all of 2007 with it with a few of my own mods and did quite well actually for what the bike had had done to it.. my best was 8.63 with stock motor and a small progressive dry shot of NOS .. I could have gotten an 8.5 we felt with turnin up the NOS some but my cases cracked ending my 2007 season early ... I opted to go with RCC Turbo who offered to sponsor me with one of his Ultra Turbo builds for 2008 and try to run with the big boys who are in low 8's and high 7's... so we'll see if I can make that happen. There's alot of other changes being made to the chasis as well so it's gonna be like riding a totally different bike...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocThee View Post
Holy shit dude...you pop in at the most weirdest times, like a herpe or something. LOL This is some old school riding here...

How's it goin' Chuck?

like a herpe?? not even gonna go there with that one LOL

E.

post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-13-2008, 06:38 AM

Send a message via AIM to Bluto Send a message via Yahoo to Bluto
Like a herpe...lmao.

E that was the longest post ever.

Detroit, MI

- CKinky69 on AIM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode