NEw Officers - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 65 (permalink) Old 03-10-2008, 05:34 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to almightys
NEw Officers

So with all the undeserved drama over the last year concerning officers, I wanted to hear from the new crew as to what their goals are for the club and how they plan to accomplish these things. I think it would be good to hear how you all are going to work together and cooperate in tasks instead of just complaining about each other behind your backs. I also think this would be good for members to evaluate the elected board as a whole.
Members what are your thoughts on this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 65 (permalink) Old 03-10-2008, 05:46 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to yamagirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by almightys View Post
I think it would be good to hear how you all are going to work together and cooperate in tasks instead of just complaining about each other behind your backs.
Tell us what you really think Steve...........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 65 (permalink) Old 03-10-2008, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightys View Post
I also think this would be good for members to evaluate the elected board as a whole.
Members what are your thoughts on this?
Evaluate at the end of the year? I kind of think that it is hard to give any feedback when the officers were just placed into position.

HOWEVER.......

I don't think we should have a road captian who has only one good eye

post #4 of 65 (permalink) Old 03-10-2008, 06:05 PM

Send a message via AIM to Bluto Send a message via Yahoo to Bluto
Well I don't know how everyone feels but I think being Secretary is going to allow me to not worry about everyone else doing stuff and just concentrate on 1 area and do things that will be very visible to the members. (ID cards, mailers, handbook, keeping track of actual motions passed, text message events...etc) And I can still push on everyone here and there.

Plus now I can mouth off on the board a little bit without having to worry about being quite as PC. It's a nice break. (evil grin)

Flip guide me el presidente!

Detroit, MI

- CKinky69 on AIM

post #5 of 65 (permalink) Old 03-10-2008, 06:06 PM

Maybe we could get a list going of things we would like to do as a club as a whole this season......things we would like to work on, change, or develop.

I know that I would like to keep the enthusiasm for trackdays going.

I think that Webb's idea about a meeting at STG is a great idea.

Having a Redline only trackday would be kind of expensive, however, maybe we can team up with another organization to have one. Maybe work with Lap Dance Trackday when they do the Susan G. Komen charity trackday.

I know that I was suppose to help with a First Aid course.......sorry, hard to explain why I am anti do anything in the winter time and I don't get anything done except get couch sores.

A Redline MySpace has been voted down already.

Lucky is a dork......

post #6 of 65 (permalink) Old 03-10-2008, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluto View Post
Flip guide me el presidente!
I bet you have been dieing to say that since everyone passes the buck onto you all the time.

Start taking notes on everyones thoughts and ideas.....how's that for starters....oh wait, I am not president.

Last edited by yamagirl; 03-10-2008 at 06:15 PM.
post #7 of 65 (permalink) Old 03-10-2008, 06:14 PM

Quote:
(ID cards, mailers, handbook, keeping track of actual motions passed, text message events...etc)

What would be the main purpose of the mailers?

Maybe we can buy some add space on dsb........."write that down" (Van Wilder)

post #8 of 65 (permalink) Old 03-10-2008, 06:23 PM

Yeah it'll be nice to beat on someone else for a while. Nate I think we drive to far to meetings. Nate I don't think I'm getting enough for my membership, what can YOU do for ME Nate? Nate I don't think we need that many meetings in the winter time. Nate how come we aren't having meetings every month? Nate even though I really don't really show up to much anyway, I don't think you're giving me enough time to plan to come to things. Nate can you sticky my thread about the 6th charity ride this month that I want us to go to? Nate how come you don't show up for any west side rides in ann arbor 1hr after you get out of work? OOOOOOH...I'm just getting started. lmao. Sorry Nate, just messin with ya.

Detroit, MI

- CKinky69 on AIM

post #9 of 65 (permalink) Old 03-10-2008, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamagirl View Post
What would be the main purpose of the mailers?

Maybe we can buy some add space on dsb........."write that down" (Van Wilder)
Mailer packets for new members, club updates, New ID cards...etc. Hey I'm secretary...paper is my life Jane. Write that down.

Detroit, MI

- CKinky69 on AIM

post #10 of 65 (permalink) Old 03-10-2008, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Mailer packets for new members, club updates, New ID cards...etc. Hey I'm secretary...paper is my life Jane. Write that down.

IMO, I personaly feel that "emailers" would be more cost effective and less likly to be overlooked or accidently thrown in the trash Unless there is something special in the packets that cannot be sent electronicly. A simple Paint Shop Pro document is cheaper.

Maybe we can take a club vote on it........can you sticky that thread as well please (j/k)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode