demonRR gets owned by chain - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 76 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 03:34 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
DemonRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sterling heights, mi
Posts: 1,210
Send a message via Yahoo to DemonRR
demonRR gets owned by chain

ok, i got owned like no other last night trying to break my old chain in preperation for my new goodies getting here. i broke nate dogs chain break tool's push pins for the rivits, faked up both bolt things. one of the rivit removal push pins is now taking place of the rivit i removed.
yeah yeah, go ahead and laugh it up. i got owned by my chain, broke my fellow riders chain break tool, busted my knucle pretty good and faked up my elbow in the process.


thanks to nick, he is going to lend me his heavy duty chain break tool on saturday. and i promise NOT to break this one. Nick, im going to drop off my race wheels so you guys can remount my tires. thanks see ya saturday morning.

here is a pic of my ownage
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hanns spree kit 002.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	939.8 KB
ID:	30033  

_____________________________________________

Redline Superbike Member

2004 Honda CBR 1000rr WSBK TenKate Hann Spree race replica



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DemonRR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 76 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 03:44 PM
Registered User
 
marc_padin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Warren, MI 48093
Posts: 443
Send a message via MSN to marc_padin Send a message via Yahoo to marc_padin
Why does your chain have rust? Sh*t, now I have to go to my cold garage to make sure mine isn't rusted...
marc_padin is offline  
post #3 of 76 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 03:57 PM
Registered User
 
Headlight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Westland, MI USA
Posts: 1,780


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." -- Albert Einstein

They told me to follow my dreams...Too bad they were all NiGhTmArEs!

AIM - poorboy721
Yahoo - e_donahue2001
Headlight is offline  
 
post #4 of 76 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 03:59 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
DemonRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sterling heights, mi
Posts: 1,210
Send a message via Yahoo to DemonRR
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc_padin View Post
Why does your chain have rust? Sh*t, now I have to go to my cold garage to make sure mine isn't rusted...
its not rust. it wipes off with a towel.

and thanks eric for the support over the phone.

demonRR 0
chain 1

_____________________________________________

Redline Superbike Member

2004 Honda CBR 1000rr WSBK TenKate Hann Spree race replica



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DemonRR is offline  
post #5 of 76 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 04:12 PM
Registered User
 
NateDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Westside
Posts: 969
DUDE!!! I thought he could handle it or I would have gladly helped.

2008 GSXR 1000 Black on Black
NateDog is offline  
post #6 of 76 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 04:15 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
DemonRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sterling heights, mi
Posts: 1,210
Send a message via Yahoo to DemonRR
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDog View Post
DUDE!!! I thought he could handle it or I would have gladly helped.
i told ya man. wait till i post the pic. no one beleived me untill i posted pic on my other site. ill swing by your work tomorrow. let me know what i owe ya for replacement parts. 3 pins, and both bolt things that go in the C clamp.

_____________________________________________

Redline Superbike Member

2004 Honda CBR 1000rr WSBK TenKate Hann Spree race replica



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DemonRR is offline  
post #7 of 76 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 04:30 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Earth 33007
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonRR View Post
ok, i got owned like no other last night trying to break my old chain in preperation for my new goodies getting here. i broke nate dogs chain break tool's push pins for the rivits, faked up both bolt things. one of the rivit removal push pins is now taking place of the rivit i removed.
yeah yeah, go ahead and laugh it up. i got owned by my chain, broke my fellow riders chain break tool, busted my knucle pretty good and faked up my elbow in the process.


thanks to nick, he is going to lend me his heavy duty chain break tool on saturday. and i promise NOT to break this one. Nick, im going to drop off my race wheels so you guys can remount my tires. thanks see ya saturday morning.

here is a pic of my ownage

This is the very reason I use a cutting wheel on a 4 1/2" grinder.
oneducs is offline  
post #8 of 76 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 04:34 PM
Registered User
 
marc_padin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Warren, MI 48093
Posts: 443
Send a message via MSN to marc_padin Send a message via Yahoo to marc_padin
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneducs View Post
This is the very reason I use a cutting wheel on a 4 1/2" grinder.
I dont think we was intending to destroy his chain... just break it to put his new hardware and then remount it...
marc_padin is offline  
post #9 of 76 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 04:39 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
DemonRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sterling heights, mi
Posts: 1,210
Send a message via Yahoo to DemonRR
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc_padin View Post
I dont think we was intending to destroy his chain... just break it to put his new hardware and then remount it...
negative ghost rider. im putting on a new 520 kit wiht driven sprockets (16/44) and a did erv3 chain

my old chain and rear sprocket are being sold to a stunter.

_____________________________________________

Redline Superbike Member

2004 Honda CBR 1000rr WSBK TenKate Hann Spree race replica



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DemonRR is offline  
post #10 of 76 (permalink) Old 02-21-2008, 04:46 PM
Registered User
 
marc_padin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Warren, MI 48093
Posts: 443
Send a message via MSN to marc_padin Send a message via Yahoo to marc_padin
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonRR View Post
negative ghost rider. im putting on a new 520 kit wiht driven sprockets (16/44) and a did erv3 chain

my old chain and rear sprocket are being sold to a stunter.

Ok.. but the point is still valid... you want the chain to be usable right???
marc_padin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome