US 131 Drag Day - Private Event May 11th - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 08:46 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
Thumbs up US 131 Drag Day - Private Event May 11th

Come one come all...

BIKES ONLY Drag Day at US 131 Martin, MI

May 11, 2007 (this Friday-BE THERE)
US131 dragway in Martin, MI all details on the facility here ---> www.us131motorsportspark.com

We own the track from 11AM-5PM. Gates open @ 9AM.
Test and Tune will follow from 6PM-11PM It will cost an additional $20.00 for T&T.

Cost for track day is $50.00 Per Bike.
Pay when you get there or pay now @ [email protected] (paypal).

I took the above information off another site that had this posted... If you have more questions either contact the track directly or bellmanracing directly.

I've been told kill switch tethers are required for ALL bikes..

Leathers a must for 9.99 times or better...

No mention of full leathers or zip around being required...

No idea on cost of spectating.. got an email out to find out... Will post up when I hear.

There is a gathering the night before and night after at a couple local riders houses...

See ya there!

E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 09:09 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Spectating is FREE.....

E.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 10:18 AM

Where can i buy a teather around here? (Lapeer) so 9.99 or slower would be ok to run with a leather jacket and jeans. just need to make sure b4 i take that 3-4 hour drive for nothing.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 05:12 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Oh geesh... I'm not sure.. there is a bike shop just south of Lapeer on M24... might wanna try them... otherwise I have a feelin it would have to be something that get's shipped and you wouldn't have time to get it by Friday

Let me see if anyone has a spare one they can bring to the track and if it's easy enough to install in the pits..

I was told another fella is bringing size 42 joe rocket pants for anyone to borrow..

I'll check with a buddy of mine that use to have an extra set of leathers for Grattan and if he does he's in Lapeer.... He might rent them to ya...

What size you wear?

E.

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 11:04 AM

I have a tether if your interested, everybody will be gathering at my place the night before the race, you could install it here or at the track if you wish. $30

Hope to see you all there, we'll have a blast, weather is forcasting to be great

Greg
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-09-2007, 03:17 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Thanks for posting up Greg.. you're the BEST!

There ya go Banshee....

Good price too

I like your tether better than mine... any clue where I can get one like that to fit on a different brand?

mine is like a string and is a pain to clip to my gloves... I like the quick clip yours has...

E.

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-10-2007, 07:18 PM

Best of luck tomorrow, E!

Kick some butt!
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-12-2007, 04:39 AM

E,
Post up some pics.
The weather was awsome yesterday.

Redline Superbike Member

AKA Duneripper :)
Ladies Love Cool D.

"I would have been your daddy, But that dog beat me over the fence."
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-15-2007, 05:43 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

more to come tonight.. no time at work... gotta get caught up from not being here since Thursday...

but real quick I had shitty runs but gorgeous weather...

E.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode