Royal Oak Tonight - Thursday, May 3rd - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-03-2007, 05:41 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to DocThee Send a message via Yahoo to DocThee
Royal Oak Tonight - Thursday, May 3rd

Hello Everyone!

The weather looks like it will cooperate for us tonight. Might be a little on the cool side for some, but hey it's Michigan and I'll take what I can get. Soooo....

I'll be up at the BP on Mound, just north of I-696 on the east side of Mound. I'll pull in around 6:30 and be leaving for Royal Oak around 7:00.

It will be good to see everyone again and to see what the winter modifications brought to your bikes.

See ya!!

My cell number is (586) 612-9200 if anyone needs to reach me.

Word.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keep the ride on...

AIM and Yahoo! - DocThee

"Anything can be a medicine or a poison."

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-03-2007, 06:24 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to DemonRR
lol, glad i took the chance and happen to show up at BP tonight. nice to see you guys again and the new face as well. decent turn-out tonight in RO, but seen a bad harley accident on the way home (adams rd about a 1/2 mile south of the m59 enterance ramp . dude went down HARD, sweeping turn ahead and he braked late/hard and slid across 4 lanes, took out a sign, then the bike did a tripple gainer. had to stop and dial 911. they both smelled like beer and his buddy took off when the cops showed up. thank goodness a doctor stopped to help as well. never seen an accident as it happend except for the races on tv. makes you think for a minute. and the cops were F'n DICKS!!!! so to you "mr a-hole" this is for you

other than that... was a great time in RO. deffinately do it again next week.

Redline Superbike Member

2004 Honda CBR 1000rr WSBK TenKate Hann Spree race replica

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-03-2007, 06:39 PM

I had a pretty good time tonight as well. It was a cold ride home though. Brrr . . . . Thank goodness the weather is only going to get warmer. Hopefully I'll be able to make it a regular Thursday night event. Good seeing familiar faces out there again. Always a treat.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-03-2007, 07:52 PM

i got up there around 830-9 and didnt see any of you there...np though...took my neice out for her first rid eon a bike...she loved it...but get this....some of you ahve seen the kuryakyn bag that i keep on the passenger seat right?...well i had it flipped to the back of the backrest so Kaitlyn could ride along...so I pulled up, across from Starbucks, go in get a coffee and take a walk looking at the bikes and shit and when we came back , it was gone....good thing i had my wallet, phone and keys on me or those would have been gone as well....i have been riding for 5 years and been down there prolly a hundred times without incident and wouldnt ya know it?.....some chedderneck cocksucker is runnin around with my shit...I tell ya man....i havent ever been stolen from before...and i dont steal either but i gotta say that it dont feel to great....i havent ever seen anyone with a bag like that but i know the dipshit that took that bag is stupid enough to ride around with it after a while.....thats ok though...stuff like this has a way of working out.....it always does
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-03-2007, 08:10 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to DocThee Send a message via Yahoo to DocThee
Terry...must have just missed you. I think we left around 8:45 or so. Bummer!

Yeah, nice to see everyone again. Hoops was even up there, he was on foot, but it was nice to see him again.

Next week...and yes, it is getting warmer. I'm just happy there is not snow on the ground.

Keep the ride on...

AIM and Yahoo! - DocThee

"Anything can be a medicine or a poison."

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by RSWarrior
i havent ever seen anyone with a bag like that but i know the dipshit that took that bag is stupid enough to ride around with it after a while.....thats ok though...stuff like this has a way of working out.....it always does
That sucks. I've never had a problem up there but that doesn't mean I wasn't lucky. You should post up a pic of that bag if you have one...so we can ALL look for it.

Jen
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 11:40 AM
OPP

T, thats a bummer, I hope the thief gets caught.

Dawn and I were out there for a bit...and saw plenty of
ghetto shi'at.
Funniest part was seeing about 7 busa's lined up, and the
8th one pulls up with a 300 lbs honey on the back. Dang,
only on a busa...

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 636Jen
That sucks. I've never had a problem up there but that doesn't mean I wasn't lucky. You should post up a pic of that bag if you have one...so we can ALL look for it.

Jen

man i sure would appreciate it.....i dont know what but im sure i could take care of the person that gets it back....and if you get a plate number of the jackbag that took it, i could prolly do more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg terrys bag.jpg (32.1 KB, 40 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode