Dreamryder at Milan on May 6th... -CHANGED- - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 10:13 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
Cool Dreamryder at Milan on May 6th... CHANGED

CHANGED DATE AGAIN FOR MILAN TO SUNDAY NOW the 6th!

THIS WAY I CAN DO UBLY ON SATURDAY AND MAKE SURE ALL IS WORKING PROPERLY FOR MILAN.....

Yup yup... I'll be down at Milan this Sunday trying to get my qualifing runs in for my IHRA license.. if anybody cares to come out and visit feel free...

I'm gonna be nervous as hell cuz she hadn't been to the track yet after all the mods...

Been waiting on the painter to get done and it's just now gonna come back to me on Wed with just the white pearl undercoat done.. (can't wait anylonger - it'll have to get finished later on)

I dont' have my other dates yet but I'll be at Ubly and Lapeer alot and going to US 131 in Martin MI on the 11th. Then Ubly for sure on the 19th.

Hopefully in a matter of a few track days I'll have her set up and runnin better times than my best last year (9.28)

E.
btw sorry I've been gone so long.. work busy this time of year.. stuff with kids... and I lost my phone ... had to get a new one... so I have no numbers really but a couple I found written on old notes somewhere.. so if you got strange calls over the last month till now wasn't me LOL

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 10:18 AM
OPP

E, are you painting over the green? That green was pretty sweet!

BTW, are there any perks to having your racing license? Hmm, like doing 100 on the freeway?
post #3 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 10:25 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Quote:
Originally posted by OPP
E, are you painting over the green? That green was pretty sweet!

BTW, are there any perks to having your racing license? Hmm, like doing 100 on the freeway?
red white and blue.. as if there woudl be anything else I'd have it painted

and yes over the green. Sweet if you're into that color but not for me

runnin under 9 secs at any IHRA track and racing is the only perks I can think of except maybe locations that give you discounts for being a licensed racer...

E.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !

post #4 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 12:05 PM

Oh my gosh she lives!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." -- Albert Einstein

They told me to follow my dreams...Too bad they were all NiGhTmArEs!

AIM - poorboy721
Yahoo - e_donahue2001
post #5 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 12:26 PM

She needs her 9.90 certification to run any sactioned events(points) be it Milans heads up class or the Prostar events.
post #6 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 12:30 PM

Re: Dreamryder at Milan on May 4th...

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamRyder
so if you got strange calls over the last month till now wasn't me LOL
I thought that heavy breather was you
post #7 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

well change in plans.. just talked with Jerry - Tech guy at Milan and his recommendation was to come down on Sat or Sun. So we get more runs in..

If I came down on Friday night I can't get there early enough to get my runs in before they start their races.. and in order for me to run I'd have to pay a race entry fee but it would not count for anything.. I'd just be paying for more track time more or less...

So looks like I'll be going down on Sat instead. Can't do Sunday it's mothersday and gotta spend that with the family... EDIT: JUST REALIZED THIS SUNDAY AIN"T MOTHERSDAY... LOL.. and I knew that - since my girls b-day is the day before... too much talk about US131 on the 11th and now Milan that I was gettin things confused

So 2pm I'll be at Milan on Saturday to get my 5 qualifing runs in.

E.

post #8 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by OPP

I can just see it now.

Police officer: "Maam do you know why I pulled you over"

E: (batting her eye lids) "No officer, what was I doing wrong"

Police officer: "I clocked you at over 100 mph"

E: "Oh is that all.......It's ok officer, I'm a licensed proffesional"
post #9 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamRyder
So looks like I'll be going down on Sat instead. Can't do Sunday it's mothersday and gotta spend that with the family...
This Sunday is Mothersday!??? I thought it was the following Sunday the 13th. Either way I don't think I'll be able to make it this weekend. I have some internet smack talk going on at our club site about Ubly on the 19th. I have to have the car ready to back it up.
post #10 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-01-2007, 06:35 PM

This Sunday isnt mother's day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode