winter project...? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 04:46 AM Thread Starter

winter project...?

if anyone has a bike or knows someone with a bike they wanna sell, even if its crashed up whatever (nick, kinda like your 600rr you found), im looking to fix up a bike this winter. preferably a sport bike mid 90's or higher, but id consider a cruiser if it was a good deal and looked like a fun project. so if anyone knows of one, let me know i'd appreciate it. salvage title is ok too, just not scrap. my cell is (810)919-6272 if you have any info, thanks.

nate
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 09:04 AM

lol i can get u a bike how much u wanna spend? i cant get almost anything and any year for about 3gs or under....i can get newer bikes like 03 and up easy. and they might be in decent condition. let me know wut ur loooking for give me cash and ill get it for you!
Kyle
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 1wheelwonder
lol i can get u a bike how much u wanna spend? i cant get almost anything and any year for about 3gs or under....i can get newer bikes like 03 and up easy. and they might be in decent condition. let me know wut ur loooking for give me cash and ill get it for you!
Kyle
Can you ar can't you?

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 09:48 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by 1wheelwonder
Kyle
im loooking for nething dats cheep yo an not 2 bad to fix up.

lol

just fuckin with ya...uhh dude i dont care, if you come across a ridiculous deal let me know, id prefer a liter bike 00 and up if possible, as cheap as possible, and the least work obviously. so yeah tell me what you find, my cell is posted or email me at [email protected]
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-22-2006, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Neller0414
im loooking for nething dats cheep yo an not 2 bad to fix up.

lol

just fuckin with ya...uhh dude i dont care, if you come across a ridiculous deal let me know, id prefer a liter bike 00 and up if possible, as cheap as possible, and the least work obviously. so yeah tell me what you find, my cell is posted or email me at el[email protected]
Newer Busa's always make great projects....

Ive still got mine for sale...
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-27-2006, 05:56 AM Thread Starter

lol....i woulda rather had your 1000rr. yeah im considering a new bike in the spring, like the 07 r1, but i still want something to tinker with this winter and either ride it or sell it in the spring. no i do not want your busa though, if i wanted a sled id buy one that can atleast go through snow.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-27-2006, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Neller0414
lol....i woulda rather had your 1000rr. yeah im considering a new bike in the spring, like the 07 r1, but i still want something to tinker with this winter and either ride it or sell it in the spring. no i do not want your busa though, if i wanted a sled id buy one that can atleast go through snow.
Well there you go.. Buy my busa and marry it with a sled chassis... Thats one hell of a project....
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-27-2006, 06:11 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by ChoCha
Well there you go.. Buy my busa and marry it with a sled chassis... Thats one hell of a project....
lol

naw, your busa is too pretty to do that to, im not gonna lie its a great looking bike, just not my style!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode