FS: 2006 cbr600RR - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-19-2006, 05:46 PM Thread Starter

FS: 2006 cbr600RR

got a cbr600rr for sale... for the moment dunno wut im gunna do with it..got all paper work on it, was in accident needs new forks and front rim to be rideable.. frame is a scrap frame so u cant title it. i can get a new frame for 700$ that is clear any day of the week. as it sits, im gunna let it go for 4000$ obo. pm for pics and leave email.
kyle
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-19-2006, 08:32 PM

OMG, was it your fault or somebody elses!!!

Wish I didn't have a bike, I may have grabbed it from ya.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2006, 05:15 AM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
Quote:
Originally posted by gsxr6boy
OMG, was it your fault or somebody elses!!!

Wish I didn't have a bike, I may have grabbed it from ya.
the BIKE was in an accident .. not Kyle..

E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2006, 07:31 AM Thread Starter

ya ya so buy it! lol make an awsome track bike~
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2006, 08:00 AM

scrap frame as in.........damaged, no vin, what?
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2006, 08:16 AM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Quote:
Originally posted by Neller0414
scrap frame as in.........damaged, no vin, what?
scrap title.. as in the bike can not be put back on the street... can only be sold for parts or used as a trackbike.. (same as my F4i) BUT if you buy a new frame that comes with a clear title then the entire bike is back to being street legal with the new clear title...

scrap title is not the same as a salvaged title.. salvaged title means you can change it to a rebuilt title after going through all the red tape and be on the road again...

typically what happens is if an insurance company totals a bike and neither the owner nor a salvage company buys the bike then the insurance company deems it to be scrap and has the title changed to such and then sells it for what they can to be parted out.... alot of times too the salvage companies bids on the bike also will determin if it's salvagable or not .. they can still buy it from the insurance company but below a certain cost it's done so as scrap and not salvagable...

It's a shame too cuz my F4i only had one thing really wrong with it that kept it from being ridable... and that was the left rear set was bent in so much that it made contact with the chain.. once I replace that it was in better riding condition than what I've seen some bikes on the road ... I could have slapped a plate on there and no one would have known it was as scrap title...

I wouldn't let something like a scrap title stop you from getting a heck of a bike for the track.. and if you want it for street use then gettin a frame at that cost is well worth it! Heck I may look into doing that so I could sell my F4i with a clear title.. only bad part is I just sold off all the street stuff on ebay LMAO....

E.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2006, 08:28 AM

yeah im pretty familiar, its just he said scrap frame, threw me off a little. i figured scrap title, but there are so many bikes out there that are stolen or what not and people try to sell them as scrap titles but really dont have the actual title. not saying that kyle (thats this guys name right?) would do that hes a local well known guy on the boards obviously, but maybe he bought it and didnt know, but i mostly assumed it was all legit. the word frame instead of title threw me off, thats it, my bad. hmm too bad i dont have some money that would be a sweet track bike.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2006, 10:06 AM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

not a prob.. just figured the additional information might help others that didn't know the difference or your concern might have put doubt in their minds that they would not have thought of before...

E.

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2006, 10:24 AM

good idea E, you're like the grandma of the boards - always lookin out

with big tatas though (so i hear), and younger than a grandma i guess!
Attached Images
File Type: gif boobs5nw.gif (2.2 KB, 52 views)
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-20-2006, 10:28 AM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

bite your tongue about the gram stuff.. my daughter is only 14 and I don't need to be a Gram YET :

E.
I need to get me a plate that says "Ma E"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode