Sportbike World banner

Today's the Day....

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Wicked Kitty 
#1 ·
#6 ·
CruiserErik said:
Good stuff, you get this off of Bob & Tom??? I can tell it's them just by their laugh, and Christie Lee's in the background.

Off Topic, Hey Wayne, how's the recovery going? I've been out of the loop for awhile
It's going good. I am impatient (no pun intended) and wish that I could be better at a much faster rate. I can now touch my face with my left hand. I have achieved about half of my goal of improving my ability to bend my arm again. My left leg still needs a lot of work. The muscles are still really weak. I have not been allowed to attempt to walk by my Drs. yet. I am hoping that I can start to learn to walk in November. I have one more operation to remove some of the 10 metal stabilizing pins in my left foot in the near future--maybe a few more weeks. They should let me start to use my left arm to support my body weight in November, too. The graft that they did to restore the heel of my left foot is going good and it is nearly completely healed. There is an excellent chance that I will be able to keep my foot. It still hurts a lot, but that is to be expected. With any luck, I will be limping around under my own power by the beginning of next year. Thanks for asking.

Wayne

#7 ·
CruiserErik said:
Good stuff, you get this off of Bob & Tom??? I can tell it's them just by their laugh, and Christie Lee's in the background.

Off Topic, Hey Wayne, how's the recovery going? I've been out of the loop for awhile
no clue.. my sister sent it to me :D

good to hear the positive progress Wayne :thumb: I think of you often and wonder how you're feeling and stuff...

E.

#8 ·
Rodney kicks ass! I think he's coming here in February....tickets go on sale next week. I'm there!! :thumb:

#12 ·
wall banger: :huh: ... :dunno: ... depends on how hot you are :laughing:

uhm cookie... careful darlin.. Scott was runnin 9.4's on a ZX10r ;)

E.

#15 ·
cookeetree said:
And more than ONE case of PMS per month is too much for ANY man to handle! ;)
then you better hope you and the mrs. don't have daughters :twofinger

E.
as for the diseases.. no shit.. that's some scary shit to worry about especially when you just never know about someone's past :eek:

#16 ·
DreamRyder said:

as for the diseases.. no shit.. that's some scary shit to worry about especially when you just never know about someone's past :eek:
Do you suppose that's got anything to do with that old "left hand knowin' what the right hand's been doin" quote?:huh:

#17 ·
bass boss said:
It's going good. I am impatient (no pun intended) and wish that I could be better at a much faster rate. I can now touch my face with my left hand. I have achieved about half of my goal of improving my ability to bend my arm again. My left leg still needs a lot of work. The muscles are still really weak. I have not been allowed to attempt to walk by my Drs. yet. I am hoping that I can start to learn to walk in November. I have one more operation to remove some of the 10 metal stabilizing pins in my left foot in the near future--maybe a few more weeks. They should let me start to use my left arm to support my body weight in November, too. The graft that they did to restore the heel of my left foot is going good and it is nearly completely healed. There is an excellent chance that I will be able to keep my foot. It still hurts a lot, but that is to be expected. With any luck, I will be limping around under my own power by the beginning of next year. Thanks for asking.

Wayne
Hey Wayne- glad to hear it's getting better and your progressing!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.