Last Ubly Day for 2006 - 21st & 22nd Oct - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-19-2006, 02:40 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
Last Ubly Day for 2006 - 21st & 22nd Oct

Just got an email from ubly saying this is their last weekend for 2006!

So it's get it now or wait till Spring 2007..........

Saturday Oct. 21
Quarter Mile Testing Noon - 6 pm

Sunday Oct. 22
Quarter Mile Testing Noon - 5 pm (4 pm if poor weather)

I'm there for Sat... got other plans for Sun unless it's 55 or warmer and sunshine (lol)

Ubly Dragway Website

E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-19-2006, 04:32 AM

u know i'm gonna be there, got a few more tricks i wanna try, see if it helps. Come on guys lets go out with a big crowd this year wonder how many bikes are gonna show? What is the max that have showed E?
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-19-2006, 04:53 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

the most was a couple Sat's ago the 7th when I had the rib cook out.. about 25 bikes (I feel bad that I hadn't said anything to Chuck about it - knowing he's been out to Ubly a couple times... but now that a couple of ya are on the board you'll be kept informed)

Most everyone is a warm weather rider and not many usually show for Dragracin.. it's a long drive for them all...

So I was quite pleased to see the turn out that weekend!

Next year when we get warm weather again it sounds like alot of the Sag/Bay City fellas will be coming out more... (the redliners) a couple of their riders have a goal now too (come back to beat me lol)

I would venture to say probably the same will show as this past Sunday...

Oh yeah... that video worked great for me to pull a better quality clip off it... you were trying to edit a MPG format file which you can't with windows movie maker.. you can only edit the audio off that.. what you needed to do was turn it back into an AVI file and then you're free to edit video and audio together like usual.

If you want me to break it up into sections for ya'lls favorite runs let me know and I can do that and post it up for you to down load off that esnips site...

BTW Kevin - next time you use a home DVD to record over... make sure you erase it all FIRST!!! some things are better left unknown

E.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-19-2006, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamRyder
the most was a couple Sat's ago the 7th when I had the rib cook out.. about 25 bikes (I feel bad that I hadn't said anything to Chuck about it - knowing he's been out to Ubly a couple times... but now that a couple of ya are on the board you'll be kept informed)

Most everyone is a warm weather rider and not many usually show for Dragracin.. it's a long drive for them all...

Next year when we get warm weather again it sounds like alot of the Sag/Bay City fellas will be coming out more... (the redliners) a couple of their riders have a goal now too (come back to beat me lol)

Oh yeah... that video worked great for me to pull a better quality clip off it... you were trying to edit a MPG format file which you can't with windows movie maker.. you can only edit the audio off that.. what you needed to do was turn it back into an AVI file and then you're free to edit video and audio together like usual.

If you want me to break it up into sections for ya'lls favorite runs let me know and I can do that and post it up for you to down load off that esnips site...

BTW Kevin - next time you use a home DVD to record over... make sure you erase it all FIRST!!! some things are better left unknown

E.
I could edit the mpeg 1 file but when i converted it to a mpeg2 it wouldn't work? It would let me do everything but save it. You know more about that stuff that i do, i'm just learnin the multimedia part of computers Ment to ask you doesn't that busa slide around with 6psi in the tire? When i backed mine down to 25 i could feel the difference in it, and it was kinda scary at first i am going to lower the tire pressure some more depending on the track conditions and turnout we get. Looks like it's going to be warmer (55)and sunny so i think the track should be ok even if we get a low turnout. Think the warmest it was on sunday was like maybe 50-51, was a good thing i wore my pants over my leathers
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-19-2006, 05:44 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

I had the rear tire at 9 lbs... when I get a new tire on it come spring I'll be starting out at 12 lbs.. but I was told because this tire has seen it's days to go a lil lower and burn the piss out of it LOL.. which I'm still not doing long enough compared to the day Marc was on the side lines motioning for me to continue the burn.. on and on and on.. and on... I gave him the helmet nod of STILL?? and the guy at the box was laughing at me cuz I was like ain't that long enough already

E.

post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-19-2006, 06:44 AM

Quote:
. on and on and on.. and on..

E.
And then some
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-19-2006, 08:46 AM

I'm in + 1.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-19-2006, 10:04 AM

Quote:

E.
WHAT? RIBS? YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT RIBS!

Redline Superbike Member

AKA Duneripper :)
Ladies Love Cool D.

"I would have been your daddy, But that dog beat me over the fence."

Last edited by Duner; 10-19-2006 at 10:07 AM.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-19-2006, 10:12 AM

DAMMIT!

insert smilie throwing and kicking stuff here....

Are you bringing any food or booze this time? or female friends?

Redline Superbike Member

AKA Duneripper :)
Ladies Love Cool D.

"I would have been your daddy, But that dog beat me over the fence."
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-19-2006, 10:39 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Quote:
Originally posted by Duner
WHAT? RIBS? YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT RIBS!
uhm??? first post of the invite with details

I got your ribs - follow the link....

E.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode