Let's all congratulate Eunice - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 04:47 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 4,998
Let's all congratulate Eunice

With 600 + posts in less than 2 weeks.

October 5th

5302 (3.50 posts per day)

Today (October 18th)

5931 (3.89 posts per day)

Holy farking postwhore batman.
LuckyStrike is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 06:49 AM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
 
DreamRyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: West of Chicago
Posts: 6,323
Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
hey someone has been messing with my post count... LOL....

How much did that one cost ya?....



E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.


ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)


Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
DreamRyder is offline  
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 06:53 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 4,998
Quote:
Originally posted by DreamRyder
hey someone has been messing with my post count... LOL....

How much did that one cost ya?....



E.
You're in denial woman
LuckyStrike is offline  
 
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 07:02 AM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
 
DreamRyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: West of Chicago
Posts: 6,323
Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
Quote:
Originally posted by LuckyStrike
You're in denial woman
OH I know I'm a post whore.. but NOT 600 in 2 wks LOL..

especially when I had changed that post count to be less than yours for that one thread and never put it back SO I KNOW someone's changed it

you can easily do a search for all my posts in that time frame and I guarantee you it won't come up with even a quarter of that count

E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.


ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)


Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
DreamRyder is offline  
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 07:09 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 4,998
Quote:
Originally posted by DreamRyder
OH I know I'm a post whore.. but NOT 600 in 2 wks LOL..

especially when I had changed that post count to be less than yours for that one thread and never put it back SO I KNOW someone's changed it

you can easily do a search for all my posts in that time frame and I guarantee you it won't come up with even a quarter of that count

E.
I haven't got the rights to change it nor did I ask anyone to. You do your search, and be honest, I'm curious to see your new excuse

Here is one example, for starters, Eunice, 28 posts, all others 27

http://sbw.sportbikes.com/showthread...threadid=61047


You know, that aint the river in Egypt right

Last edited by LuckyStrike; 10-18-2006 at 07:14 AM.
LuckyStrike is offline  
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 07:20 AM
S370HSSV 0773H
 
spicersh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Terrible Hole, IN
Posts: 7,437
Send a message via Yahoo to spicersh
I'm waiting for E or Vash to overtake me as the all time site post-whore.

http://sbw.sportbikes.com/memberlist...ers&perpage=25

Come on ya slackers, I barely post anymore!

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all of fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomanical, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. - Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
spicersh is offline  
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 07:36 AM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
 
DreamRyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: West of Chicago
Posts: 6,323
Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
IF that was teh case then you'd have to go by what my post count was when I changed it to be less than yours..

so that would be more like 2000 posts in 2 wks...

Scott: yeah amazing how much a baby in the house takes away from your free time.. but what better excuse is there

oh yeah about the example Lucky... hey I someone gotta get the fun started and talk about something besides the idiots in the news...

OK I did a search for all my posts in the last 2 wks...

http://sbw.sportbikes.com/search.php...der=descending

just so you can't say I'm fudging the numbers...

215....

SO THERE!

E.
BTW now that I know what my real post count should be I'm going to set it correctly... 5302 plus 215 for total of 5517 ....

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.


ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)


Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
DreamRyder is offline  
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 08:14 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 4,998
Quote:
Originally posted by DreamRyder
IF that was teh case then you'd have to go by what my post count was when I changed it to be less than yours..

so that would be more like 2000 posts in 2 wks...

Scott: yeah amazing how much a baby in the house takes away from your free time.. but what better excuse is there

oh yeah about the example Lucky... hey I someone gotta get the fun started and talk about something besides the idiots in the news...

OK I did a search for all my posts in the last 2 wks...

http://sbw.sportbikes.com/search.php...der=descending

just so you can't say I'm fudging the numbers...

215....

SO THERE!

E.
BTW now that I know what my real post count should be I'm going to set it correctly... 5302 plus 215 for total of 5517 ....
2000 in 2 weeks, you aren't helping your condition out any lol

Funny, I'm not even in the top 10, and you tried to make it out that I had you beat a while back

I am the biggest "Redline Member" postwhore woohoo



Idiots are much more interesting to me than what you had for lunch today, sorry
LuckyStrike is offline  
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 08:25 AM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
 
DreamRyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: West of Chicago
Posts: 6,323
Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
Quote:
Originally posted by LuckyStrike
2000 in 2 weeks, you aren't helping your condition out any lol

Funny, I'm not even in the top 10, and you tried to make it out that I had you beat a while back

I am the biggest "Redline Member" postwhore woohoo



Idiots are much more interesting to me than what you had for lunch today, sorry
yet you keep coming back for more if that's the case don't open my threads....

my condition? I could care less what my post count is.. you are the one that seems to be obsessed with it

as for making it look like you had me beat.. you can't honestly think I thought that would be believable

E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.


ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)


Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
DreamRyder is offline  
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 08:43 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 4,998
Quote:
Originally posted by DreamRyder


as for making it look like you had me beat.. you can't honestly think I thought that would be believable

E.
Of course not,

I'm just curious, can't you do a search for all your posts to get your accurate count?
LuckyStrike is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome