Ubly Times and Pics... Oct 15.... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-14-2006, 03:36 PM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
Talking Ubly on Sunday??? Who's comin???

I'm so THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come join the fun....

Noon to 6pm

E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-14-2006, 05:33 PM

i do i do!
post #3 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-14-2006, 05:52 PM

Talking

Hey E. Whats up this is Kevin from Bad Axe. Just lettin you know i got my clutch back together and a couple guys and I from BA are comin out. So c-ya there!

post #4 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-14-2006, 06:17 PM

so were is a good site were i can browse around for some shit for the r1? for dragin... thinking about doin something to it
post #5 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-14-2006, 06:21 PM

look on the r1 forum.....McCoy has some killer stuff....
post #6 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 12:36 AM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Quote:
Originally posted by GSXR 1K evin
Hey E. Whats up this is Kevin from Bad Axe. Just lettin you know i got my clutch back together and a couple guys and I from BA are comin out. So c-ya there!
awesome.. didnt' figure you'd wait till next year to get back out there

see ya there...

E.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
post #7 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 05:31 AM

Me + 1
post #8 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 03:20 PM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Quote:
Originally posted by Bansheeman410
Me + 1
were you there today??? I didnt' see any 4 wheelers out and there was only 2 other bikes besides the fellas from Bad Axe that were with me... and neither of them looked like your photo you posted LOL...

AWESOME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I was shootin for a 9.4 (since I was at a 9.50 on Sat and had to cut out early) and WELL I hit THAT on my 3rd Run ... then 2 hrs later.......

I hit my all time best of 9.287 YEAH BABY.... and Kevin got it all on tape.. I just gotta get a copy from him so I can make it so I can post it up here for y'all to see

There were a few cars there today not like yesterday but enough to help put a lil heat on the track with the full sun.. but that wind was damn cold for being 52 today...

Good to see you again Kevin ... thanks for catchin my 9.2 on video (loved your commentary ) hope to see the others log in here on SBW soon and maybe we can get together at Ubly for another day before the weather does us in

E.
pics coming soon!

post #9 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 03:59 PM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Fellow Freinds from Bad Axe... Kevin, Scott, and Chuck (OH MY I HOPE I GOT THE NAMES RIGHT ... LOL)

Scott was FAST on that ZX10... his best for the day was a 9.41 I think... he had better hook up on the inside lane where I had better on the outside.. we had several neck to neck runs

Kevin was wheelie king on the GXSR1000 for the day....

Chuck.. well he was just havin fun gettin his ass kicked on his CBR1000 by a GIRL

E.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscf2850.jpg (419.9 KB, 95 views)

post #10 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 04:02 PM Thread Starter
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Another angle for the bikes.. never got one of the GSXR600 and GSXR1000 that was down the pits farther.. they had them lowered with only about an inch of clearance...

7 bikes in all showed for the day...

E.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscf2852.jpg (446.4 KB, 83 views)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode