Go Blue!!!!! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-06-2006, 04:06 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 75
Go Blue!!!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 050117_michigan-stadium.jpg (36.1 KB, 104 views)
Trapper is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-06-2006, 05:45 AM
Registered User
 
Jgreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wayne, MI
Posts: 1,198
I definately will be rooting for the Spartans. Its a long shot, but they only win when nobody expects them to.

That stadiun looks great empty like that. I have to say that it is the absolute most miserable place to go watch a game. 110,000+ is just waaaaay too many people to cram into a stadium. Good luck to both teams, I didn't go to either school.
Jgreen is offline  
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-06-2006, 05:47 AM
Moderator
 
DocThee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Madison Heights, MI 48071
Posts: 4,824
Send a message via AIM to DocThee Send a message via Yahoo to DocThee
Hail Yes!!

Just incase you don't know the ONLY college fight song in Michigan, and by far one of the most popular in the US...here are those immortal words....

Hail! To the victors, valiant,

Hail! To the conqu'ring heroes

Hail! Hail! To Michigan the leaders and best

Hail! To the victors, valiant,

Hail! To the conqu'ring heroes

Hail! Hail! To Michigan the champions of the West!



Gooooo Blue!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Keep the ride on...

AIM and Yahoo! - DocThee

"Anything can be a medicine or a poison."

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit
DocThee is offline  
 
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-06-2006, 06:05 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,324
Go Blue!
fasterbusa is offline  
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-06-2006, 06:13 AM
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,321
Quote:
Originally posted by Jgreen
I definately will be rooting for the Spartans. Its a long shot, but they only win when nobody expects them to.

That stadiun looks great empty like that. I have to say that it is the absolute most miserable place to go watch a game. 110,000+ is just waaaaay too many people to cram into a stadium. Good luck to both teams, I didn't go to either school.
have you ever even been there for a game?!?! dude its awesome, 110k people in an area cheerin for some boys in blue to kick sparty's ass! nuthin better, i was at the u of m and state game when it went to triple o/t, how fantastic was that. freezin cold but uber fabulous.
Attached Images
File Type: gif fuckinggaysmiley.gif (2.6 KB, 91 views)
Neller0414 is offline  
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-06-2006, 07:10 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 186
How many of you "GO BLUE" types went to U of M, or can even spell U of M for that matter?

Bunch of posers
desmo900rider is offline  
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-06-2006, 07:27 AM
Registered User
 
Jgreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wayne, MI
Posts: 1,198
Quote:
Originally posted by Neller0414
have you ever even been there for a game?!?! dude its awesome, 110k people in an area cheerin for some boys in blue to kick sparty's ass! nuthin better, i was at the u of m and state game when it went to triple o/t, how fantastic was that. freezin cold but uber fabulous.
Yeah, I have. I've been to several games at U of M stadium. It is absolute misery. Without fail, someone will be in your seat when you get there, and they will not want to move. That triple OT game was awesome. I wanted State to win it, but what a game. The crowd was suprisingly loud that day. Up in East Lansing 70,000 get way louder than 110,000 in Ann Arbor.

Like I said, I am a fan of Both, but when they play each other, I root for State. I am sure we are all in agreement when I say

Ohio State!

Hopefully we have a good game tomorrow.
Jgreen is offline  
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-06-2006, 08:28 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 75
Quote:
Originally posted by Jgreen
Yeah, I have. I've been to several games at U of M stadium. It is absolute misery. Without fail, someone will be in your seat when you get there, and they will not want to move. That triple OT game was awesome. I wanted State to win it, but what a game. The crowd was suprisingly loud that day. Up in East Lansing 70,000 get way louder than 110,000 in Ann Arbor.

Like I said, I am a fan of Both, but when they play each other, I root for State. I am sure we are all in agreement when I say

Ohio State!

Hopefully we have a good game tomorrow.
Ohio State blows.......Should be a good game you never know who is going to win that game no matter how good either of the teams are...GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!
Trapper is offline  
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-06-2006, 08:31 AM
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,321
Quote:
Originally posted by desmo900rider
How many of you "GO BLUE" types went to U of M, or can even spell U of M for that matter?

Bunch of posers
i turned down u of m for kettering, thought it would be a better career choice for engineering...what a mistake. my dads a u of m alumn, so i was raised that way. when i was a little kid my room was painted (and still is) all u of m, and all my sheets and shit were u of m too.

jgreen - i dont think theres gonna be much agreement around here with ANYONE that says go osu....no way jose
Attached Images
File Type: gif ar15firing.gif (2.9 KB, 76 views)
Neller0414 is offline  
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-06-2006, 03:36 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 41
those bench seats are very comfortable
FormallySmoke is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome