Obeying the Law - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-04-2006, 09:27 AM Thread Starter

Wink Obeying the Law

JUST OBEYING THE LAW--

A cop was patrolling at night in a well-known spot... He sees a couple in a car, with the interior light brightly glowing. The cop carefully approaches the car to get a closer look.

Then he sees a young man behind the wheel, reading a computer magazine.

He immediately notices a young woman in the rear seat, knitting. Puzzled by this surprising situation, the cop walks to the car and gently raps on the driver's window.

The young man lowers his window. "Uh, yes, officer?"

"What are you doing?"

"Well, isn't it obvious? I'm reading a magazine, sir."

Pointing towards the young woman in the back seat the cop says: "And her, what is she doing?"

The young man shrugs: "Sir, I believe she's knitting a pullover sweater."

Now, the cop is totally confused: A young couple, alone, in a car, at night in a Lover's lane...and nothing obscene is happening!

"What's your age, young man?"

"I'm 25, sir."

"And her ... what's her age?"

The young man looks at his watch and replies: "She'll be 18 in 11 minutes."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-04-2006, 11:08 AM

Made me laugh! Good one!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-04-2006, 11:47 AM

Oh god that makes me think back a few years. Angela and I were on our way home from a wedding and we were heading down Hines Drive (this nice park area) at night. Well needless to say she really wanted to get it on, so I pulled over right near the Merrian exit. We started going at it and I had my pants down to my knees, she had her dress pulled all up and we hear a knock on the window, then a light comes beaming in. Angela flies back all startled and the cops light is pointing right at my slong. Without pulling my pants up and answer the cop "Yes sir" He said " For gods sake son pull up your pants!" He checked our id's and told me to do it in my drive way and not in the park. We still laugh about it today. Ok that was probably more than I needed to share.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-04-2006, 11:57 AM Thread Starter

OMG I would have been so embarrassed!! lol Great story!!

Jen
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-04-2006, 01:15 PM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
ahahah... ok since we're sharing...

back in FL when I was a teenager I dated this fella that we went hunting occasionally and well on one of these occasions we felt the need to (as tikki put it) "get it on" and right in the middle of the action we too see a beam from a maglight and swear to this day I could feel the heat from it on my ass well needless to say we stop and open the steamy window to see what was going on and it was the DNR officer checkin for hunting permits LOL... luckily we didn't have the shotguns in the truck loaded (could have gotten wrote up for that LOL) BUT what was funny was when the officer first spoke he asked my boyfriend "Got a permit for that?" and nods what looked like to me.. His reply was "Didn't realize they had one for beavers..." OMG I nearly split it right there.. I could hear the officer choke back his laughter and came back with a sterm "No son, the deer in the bed of your truck .. it's not tagged." Hahahahaha... I half expected for him to come back with something about getting side tracked taggin me But he must of thought he better play it straight and answered "yes sir" and reached around and got the tag out of his pants pocket and handed it to the officer (now keep in mind all this time we still half nekkid LOL but still wearing our ORANGE Vests! LOL)

E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-04-2006, 03:23 PM

some good stories here. Me and "somebody" were getting it on in my parent's driveway. My little brother thought it would be funny to sneak up on me and try to scare me, only to find me in the backseat "wrestling" naked style. He still blackmails me to this day. It's not as funny without the names, but I thought I'd save her some face
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-04-2006, 06:26 PM

Not trying to trump here.....

I got busted by a helicopter.....at night......Search light, tree height, low flight, wind like a motha from the Copter,.....us butt nekid....
........Copter had ground support....another unit.....

Ground support closed in......copter headed off.....I BOLTED.......lost patrol car in subdivision running with no lights and using the e brake doing what is now called "drifting" thru corners....
abandon car in unknown driveway covered with trees....
Went for walk with GF after getting dressed...to buddies house to lay low and retrive car at 3 am.....

Decided that young teen chicks are not worth THAT much trouble....

All other encounters.....
"I just met her tonight, officer..."
Wash, rinse,........ repeat........

Redline Superbike Member

AKA Duneripper :)
Ladies Love Cool D.

"I would have been your daddy, But that dog beat me over the fence."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode