Rider Down Last night on I-96.... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 06:27 AM Thread Starter

Rider Down Last night on I-96....

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...DATE/607140426
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 06:35 AM

That's jacked up, I use to live over in that area and that was my exit. Sad to hear but hope he will be alright.
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 06:59 AM

Jesus.

Speaking of freeways, anyone get on 96 eastbound off of newburgh? Theres like a rut in the road right at the bottom of the entrance ramp, look out for that thing, it almost tossed me off my bike. Just a heads up if anyone gets on there.

Its broken pavement and is parallel to the freeway just as you enter the first lane there.

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 07:12 AM

I want to know how the driver of the car that got rear-ended by a motorcycle got hurt?
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by LuckyStrike
I want to know how the driver of the car that got rear-ended by a motorcycle got hurt?
I heard that the bike hit the car hard enough to send the car into a slide which then hit the retaining wall.....

mb.
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 08:23 AM

the driver didn't get hurt "...The driver of the automobile was uninjured in the crash. ..."

I guess when I got home Angela was all worried because on her way home she passed a pretty bad crusier wreck on Cherry Hill and Middlebelt. She siad chrome parts were all over the road then she seen the bike off the road and bound up in a fence. Ouchy!

Last edited by tikki50; 07-14-2006 at 08:25 AM.
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay22
Jesus.

Speaking of freeways, anyone get on 96 eastbound off of newburgh? Theres like a rut in the road right at the bottom of the entrance ramp, look out for that thing, it almost tossed me off my bike. Just a heads up if anyone gets on there.

Its broken pavement and is parallel to the freeway just as you enter the first lane there.
I've been through there, that's a wicked rut if your not ready for it. Pick your poison though, if you get off at Farmington you risk getting hit buy some azz that doesn't yield on the service drive.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." -- Albert Einstein

They told me to follow my dreams...Too bad they were all NiGhTmArEs!

AIM - poorboy721
Yahoo - e_donahue2001
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tikki50
the driver didn't get hurt "...The driver of the automobile was uninjured in the crash. ..."

Yeah, I don't read so well in my old age
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 01:21 PM

I am glad the driver of the car was o.k. If that were me, I would have gotten out of my car and beat the shit out the rider for fawking up my car. No sympathy for dumb fawk riders.

Last edited by yamagirl; 07-14-2006 at 01:23 PM.
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tikki50

I guess when I got home Angela was all worried because on her way home she passed a pretty bad crusier wreck on Cherry Hill and Middlebelt. She siad chrome parts were all over the road then she seen the bike off the road and bound up in a fence. Ouchy!
hey tikki remeber the crash we saw on the way home from thursday night? i got a glimpse of it the bike was fucked up...and oh i guess you missed it....but when you and chris merged on to 696 from telegraph....this asshole in a cadillac cut me cut me off when i was merging in...it was a close shave he came to about an inch of my left side...you guys were up front so you didnt see it...shook me up a bit...so i slowed down the rest of the way
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode