Witch Hunt ride this Thursday to R.O.!! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-10-2006, 01:03 PM Thread Starter

Witch Hunt ride this Thursday to R.O.!!

Are you pissed about the Fox broadcast? Did the riders in that video really get under your skin? Are you upset about what they did to our beloved sport? Did you recently get a ticket on 75, 696, 94, 96, or 275? Do you own a Suzuki and ride responsibly? Do you have insurance on your bike? Do you believe in karma? Have you ever tried fried squid? Has a cager cut you off recently for no apparent reason? Do you wear gear? Do you have any common sense? If so you're not the only one. Come and join me in the Witch Hunt this Thursday. Lets hunt those bastards down and give them a good talking to (I mean talking not beating) all the while we'll hand their info over to authorities! Yep that's right it's an official Motorcycle Witch Hunt come and join the fun and activities of hunting down the all too elusive Witch Squid! I've got a bottle of Amour All I'm planning on using as "bait" for them so it should be easy pickings I'll require a D&D pipe to attract them as they swarm to loud sounds like the notable D&D blasts heard throughout the downtown area like a church bell calling these foul creatures to show themselves. Then we can pounce on them like a panther hunting it's vile prey. I should probably pack a bag of cursed gravel with me just incase they try and get away, although I'm sure the fairy dust works just fine! Take that you 163mph flying witch on a 2 wheeled broom stick that can't turn!

HAHAHAHAHA.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-10-2006, 01:20 PM

Re: Witch Hunt ride this Thursday to R.O.!!

Quote:
Originally posted by tikki50
Are you pissed about the Fox broadcast? Did the riders in that video really get under your skin? Are you upset about what they did to our beloved sport? Did you recently get a ticket on 75, 696, 94, 96, or 275? Do you own a Suzuki and ride responsibly? Do you have insurance on your bike? Do you believe in karma? Have you ever tried fried squid? Has a cager cut you off recently for no apparent reason? Do you wear gear? Do you have any common sense? If so you're not the only one. Come and join me in the Witch Hunt this Thursday. Lets hunt those bastards down and give them a good talking to (I mean talking not beating) all the while we'll hand their info over to authorities! Yep that's right it's an official Motorcycle Witch Hunt come and join the fun and activities of hunting down the all too elusive Witch Squid! I've got a bottle of Amour All I'm planning on using as "bait" for them so it should be easy pickings I'll require a D&D pipe to attract them as they swarm to loud sounds like the notable D&D blasts heard throughout the downtown area like a church bell calling these foul creatures to show themselves. Then we can pounce on them like a panther hunting it's vile prey. I should probably pack a bag of cursed gravel with me just incase they try and get away, although I'm sure the fairy dust works just fine! Take that you 163mph flying witch on a 2 wheeled broom stick that can't turn!

HAHAHAHAHA.....

dude......you need to get laid bro.....there are cheesedoodles like that everywhere and sorry to say it but most of em ride sportbikes...too bad that people like Redline get grouped together with these morons but its the way it is.....as far as your witch hunt goes?.....you sound like youre the kind of guy that can single-handedly draw a crowd anyway......you go ahead and give em hell
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-10-2006, 01:25 PM Thread Starter

hahaha.....it was a joke.....and the last time I got laid my wife ended up pregnant

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-10-2006, 01:28 PM

Send a message via AIM to xboxdynasty
Quote:
Originally posted by tikki50
hahaha.....it was a joke.....and the last time I got laid my wife ended up pregnant
lol
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-10-2006, 02:53 PM

I know it was just a joke, but I still believe in karma. They'll get whats comming to them in do time.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-10-2006, 05:57 PM

In a screaming Chris Farley voice......
"LET IT GO, MAN! "

Redline Superbike Member

AKA Duneripper :)
Ladies Love Cool D.

"I would have been your daddy, But that dog beat me over the fence."
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-10-2006, 05:58 PM

cheesedoodles?

Redline Superbike Member

Ladies Love Cool D.

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-10-2006, 06:13 PM

If it makes ya feel any better,
The way russians, chechens, ukrains, and polls are,
his 160 mph was probably really an exagerated 85 mph, but still better than your stinkin, bullshivec americcchhhan 85 mph....lol..... Cussack!

Redline Superbike Member

Ladies Love Cool D.

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-10-2006, 07:46 PM

it's easy to hit 165 mph with your 62 tooth sprocket and no speedo healer... oh wait? Indicated is not actual. CRAP! there goes my bragging rights.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-10-2006, 10:17 PM

I thought the laying the bait with a D&D was great, now where's Headlight when ya need him
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode