This is total BS - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 04:40 AM Thread Starter

This is total BS

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news...0410&qs=1;bp=t

There is something wrong with the system when the cops say they have no choice but to charge someone for protecting their personal property.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 04:44 AM

bull chit... Unfortunately it's how things are nowdays...
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 07:41 AM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
case in point where criminals are given too many freakin rights.. my opinion will always be you waive those rights the minute you break the law therefore the guy protecting his property should not be liable for assault charges

E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamRyder
case in point where criminals are given too many freakin rights.. my opinion will always be you waive those rights the minute you break the law therefore the guy protecting his property should not be liable for assault charges

E.
+1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." -- Albert Einstein

They told me to follow my dreams...Too bad they were all NiGhTmArEs!

AIM - poorboy721
Yahoo - e_donahue2001
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 08:07 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamRyder

E.
No shit, they should have given him a reward for doing their frickin job, but I'm sure their EGO's got in the way. They send a clear message to the criminals that as long as there aren't any cops around they have nothing to worry about, as private citizens haven't got the right to protect their property. Our juducual system gets more and more screwed up every day.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 11:21 AM

its like that guy who broke into someones house and then cut his hand on a knife laying in the kitchen and sued. WTF!

Last edited by sodamninsane; 06-14-2006 at 11:26 AM.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 11:31 AM

I've been in the same spot. I was sitting at my computer which at the time was in my bedroom next to the window one day when I saw my son who was six at the time run bye, and right behind him was a grown adult chasing him with a 4 foot jack handle. On my way out I grabbed my 9 mil and as I met the Ahole just outside I put one in his leg.
Cops said I should have called them to let them handle it. Ya right! My son's life was in danger. It cost me a night in the clink waiting on bail and lots of lawyer fees to stay out of jail.
And I would do it again.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by taylords91
I've been in the same spot. I was sitting at my computer which at the time was in my bedroom next to the window one day when I saw my son who was six at the time run bye, and right behind him was a grown adult chasing him with a 4 foot jack handle. On my way out I grabbed my 9 mil and as I met the Ahole just outside I put one in his leg.
Cops said I should have called them to let them handle it. Ya right! My son's life was in danger. It cost me a night in the clink waiting on bail and lots of lawyer fees to stay out of jail.
And I would do it again.
No shit! Glad to hear you and family stayed safe though.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 12:24 PM

Re: This is total BS

Quote:
Originally posted by LuckyStrike
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news...0410&qs=1;bp=t

There is something wrong with the system when the cops say they have no choice but to charge someone for protecting their personal property.
At least the only thing we have to worry about is wasps making nests in our vehicles where we live.

Redline Superbike Member

AKA Duneripper :)
Ladies Love Cool D.

"I would have been your daddy, But that dog beat me over the fence."
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by taylords91
I've been in the same spot. I was sitting at my computer which at the time was in my bedroom next to the window one day when I saw my son who was six at the time run bye, and right behind him was a grown adult chasing him with a 4 foot jack handle. On my way out I grabbed my 9 mil and as I met the Ahole just outside I put one in his leg...
You're my new hero!

F*ck, I'd love to have seen the look of the guy's face when you nailed him. Suddenly, chasing kids doesn't seem like such a good idea.

In God, we trust; all others must provide data.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode