Grattan had a cancellation for the June 9-11 weekend and I was offered one of the days. Grattan's site hasn't been updated to remove the previous booking
We had a great time on the 19th, so let's do it again. This time its on a Saturday! June 10th.
I am looking to have at least 20 and up to 40 riders for this event. 20 Intermediate and 20 advanced. 2 groups all day long 20 minute sessions
With the track day 3 weeks away I will require payment in full of $150 to lock in your spot. I will settle up at the track if the cost goes up or down.
Payment is due by June 2nd.
If you are interested and did not get an email invite please email me [email protected]
The fee includes the use of the track for the day, an ambulance and 7 corner workers.
Since the cost covers the use of the track and the corner workers food/drink will not be provided, I will bring extras but probably not enough for everyone.
This will be a track day with 2 groups alternating Intermediate and Advanced. Please let me know which group you will be running in when you reserve your spot. I reserve the right to ask people to go up or down for safety.
This is for fun, not a race. Passing is allowed in both groups arms length for intermediate and a bit closer for advanced. No stuffing please. If you are faster than the person in front of you, you should be able to do so without risking rider safety.
Hooliganism will not be tolerated. Hooligans will be asked to leave, no refund issued.
We will have Section 8 Superbike available this day to assist riders with:
Setting Sag, Rebound, Compression, Bar and Control placement.
They will also be doing evaluations of rider/bike combinations for spring rates etc and will be providing riders with “prescriptions” for riders to maximize their bikes setup.
All for a minimal fee.
1) All bikes MUST pass technical inspection prior to admittance to the track. If your bike DOES NOT pass tech inspection, you will NOT receive a refund.
2) Tires and brakes must be in good condition. Tires should be at least 75% of new condition. Any tires that are bluing from excessive wear will be disallowed. Slicks are allowed in 85% plus condition.
3) All glass, headlight, turn signals, and plastic lenses must be taped over or removed. Side mirrors must be removed for the advanced group and at least taped over for all other groups.
4) Advanced and Intermediate group riders MUST use water or water wetter in place of coolant.
5) All valve stems must have caps.
6) Wheel balance weights must be well-secured.
7) License plates must have bolts taped or be removed.
Rider Gear Requirements
1) Damage free DOT or SNELL full-face helmet with face shield.
2) Riding boots that fully cover the ankle.
3) Gauntlet style gloves with full wrist coverage.
4) One or two piece leathers. Two piece leather suits must zip 360º together for intermediate or advanced groups.
5) Back Protectors highly recommended.
If you have any questions about bike set up or gear requirements please feel free to email me.
Looking forward to talking to you and seeing you all at the track!
I will be sending follow up emails to those who sign up as the date gets closer