motocross this weekend? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-17-2006, 07:08 PM Thread Starter

motocross this weekend?

were you guys still plannin on going up there this weekend? If so, saturday looks good or sunday looks good, I just need a ride w/ my bike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-17-2006, 07:14 PM
jackdrinker

Every track was rained out this past weekend... It rained like crazy today out at Baja.. My best guess is it will be a pit...
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 02:32 AM

Yeah, I hear the fishing will be good there though

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 04:23 AM

We're going this weekend for sure... just not sure sat or sun yet (sorry, my friends have problems making decisions ahead of time)
Last Saturday was a rainout, plus I was too busy building an ark, just in case
Anyone/everyone is welcome to join (yes even you, Lucky)-. You can either meet us at my house in the morning, or at the track around 11-1130.

So who's up, and for which day?

Last edited by jjkGURU; 05-18-2006 at 04:31 AM.
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 04:41 AM

Thanks James, but if my yard is any indication, you will need an amphibious vehicle this weekend, plus I'm trying to figure out my bathroom breaks for this weekend as it is, too much going on. I would rather go riding though
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 04:47 AM

im up for it, but it depends on which day i go down to kentucky...so ill post back up later today
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 05:07 AM

Chris, they drain/dry the track, so it shouldn't be SwampMX for the weekend. I've been putting in massive amounts of time on my house, so I do know the feeling... The upstairs is almost all redone, which is good because I don't work indoors when it's nice out.

Nate, just keep me posted
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 05:58 AM
jackdrinker

I just learned this today and it has me piiiized..

I LOVE to ride the meadows loop in luzerne and connect with the rose city loop at the pink store on m-33..

Well, the campground is closed and half the trail destroyed..
There was a fire that burned through the first week in May and took out 6,000 acres.. It went right through the heart of the trail system.. Of course, the wheelchair trails around Bull Gap are fine..
Now it will be a hassel to ride.. The Meadows was one of the few left that we could hit the trail right from the grounds.. Now we gotta trailer in and drop...
I'm calling the DNR station and see if any "special" needs have been put in place to get to a trail system... Otherwise I'm staying at my dads in Lake and trailering to Geels north and south,,

James,
What lake are you on again? My dad asked and told you to come by anytime.. I made the remark about you bringing the party in and he laughed and told me he buys beer for a discount from the Budweiser guy, noit the store.. The store is just a drop site and there is always 12 cases in the corner.. He bills him once a month.. Said for you to drop in anytime..
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 06:29 AM
jackdrinker

Oh ya FYI... Supermoto 12PM to 4PM Sunday at Auto City in Flint..
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 07:19 AM

looks like im gonna be in town saturday, so i might go if i got the time, let me know if u guys are gonna go saturday or sunday
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode