I made the one for my RC51 my self, I tried about 5 differant maps and took notes on what I liked about each one and then used just the parts I liked from the maps I used.
One idles and started good so I used that map for the idle area, one had real good top end so I used the top end from that map, one worked real good just above idle so I used that one just above idle, Ithink you ge the point now.
It took a few rides to get right but it was never so far off it was unrideable.
The big issue with my bike was right around where the flapper valve had been kicking in. Also with the 51 the bike is real picky with the idle area to get it to start and run well when cold.