yep im new here - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 12:56 PM Thread Starter

yep im new here

while in my travels of differnt web sites many of us from hayabusa.org were invited to visit you guys here at the redliners by bluto. i thought i would come on over and check you guys out.

a bit of a back ground on me.

im 33 married a journyman electrician (currently a maintenance electrician). we have no kids(well furr kids 3 dogs 4 cats on a side note 2 cats are needing a new home). we live in Kalamazoo MI and we have a pretty decent sized group we ride with regularly over here on the west side of the state, but that doesnt mean we can come on across and vist here and there. i have been riding since i was 11, ive done or am currently doing, motocross, hairscrambles, sand drag racing, trail riding, road racing(with a bike) street riding aswell.

my current bikes are
03 honda CRf450
01 TL1000R
92 GSXR 1100
86 trx 200sx

right now i mainly street ride, trail ride and some track days, and im planning on a hairscramble this year, and maaaaybe a heavy wieght twin race, well see though.

ohh here are some pic's of the bikes.

03 crf 450 sorry i dont have any sittin stil shots yet

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...thorseshoe.jpg

my 01 TL1000R

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...t=HPIM0769.jpg

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...t=HPIM0768.jpg

and my 92 GSXR 1100

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...Baptism015.jpg

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...Baptism018.jpg

hmmm i think that about covers it, i look forward to chatting on here with all of ya's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 01:09 PM

welcome to the board (standard greeting smiley)

nice bikes... hope to meet up with you guys sometime this year.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 01:49 PM

Welcome man.

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 02:14 PM
jackdrinker

Hey,
Are you the one I talked to on dirtrider?
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 02:15 PM

Welcome
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 02:36 PM

Welcome. Where are you in Kalamazoo? My old stomping grounds. Moved over here about 5 years ago.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JesterRR
Welcome. Where are you in Kalamazoo? My old stomping grounds. Moved over here about 5 years ago.
We hjust wanna know when you're moving back
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 04:56 PM Thread Starter

jack drinker im not sure if i know you from dirt rider, i do frequent the west michigan trail rider section of dirt rider, so i may have talked to you whats your handle over there, mine is also godzuki there to.

as far as where im located in kalamazoo im in the area called oshtemo, inbetween stadium and m43(west main) and 6th and 4th on ML Ave.

thanks for the compliments on the bikes
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 05:02 PM
jackdrinker

Yup,
It's you... I was asking about riding in the Battle Creek area, I'm scoping some work at the airport...
I'm Jackdrinker there also...
I went over some old post, I sent you an email about Redline but never got a reply..
No biggie, your here now
I was in Kalamazoo and Battle Creek last weekend helping a friend move and looking at apartments.. I couldn't believe the amount of sportbikes we saw while driving around BC saturday morning..
When looking at an apartment past the airport we drove past ceral city cycles and it was like an omen.. It was half way between the airport and the apartment AND they had a booger green 636 out front..
Dont let me forget.... I was drinking Bells winter white at the brewery for a BUCK, any size... It was freakin great...
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-10-2006, 06:51 PM Thread Starter

ahhhh bells mmmmm good, my favorite is the oberon summer beer. and thier brewery is only 5 minutes from my house hehe.

so are you going to moving to BC permanent like, i actually cant remember your story over there. i dont remember getting a email from you, hmm i wonder if the spam guard kicked it to the bulk folder, well just PM me your email address and ill fire something back to you.

ohh i almost forgot do you ride motocross, trails or both. i do mostly trails but its nice to have a membership at a motocross track, ive been slacking there so far this year as i was out of work for 6months on and off last year and part of this year, and finally got some thing about a month ago.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode