motorcycle death (police chase) II - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 02:21 PM Thread Starter

motorcycle death (police chase) II

4-30-06
Police were trying to pull over a rider that was speeding and weeving from lane to lane on I-94 today. Rider lost control and slammed into retaining wall while exiting I94 onto NB I75 in Detroit. Rider died at scene.
Looked like he was on a newer Yamaha sportbike.

RIP
Is it worth loosing your life as well as the impact on your friends and family to avoid a ticket??

mb.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 02:28 PM

My brother in law saw this one, said the freeway was closed fro quite a while. It's definetly not worth the loss of life, just to avoid a ticket.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." -- Albert Einstein

They told me to follow my dreams...Too bad they were all NiGhTmArEs!

AIM - poorboy721
Yahoo - e_donahue2001
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 03:11 PM

this has to be some kind of joke right? 2 in 1 week? What the hell. No wonder parents hate their kids riding so bad. This is all they see.

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 03:13 PM

When you play with fire, sometimes you get burnt!!
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 03:27 PM
jackdrinker

Natural selection....
I feel no pitty.....
Choice made, bad choice... Nexy thing ya know... they are saying it's the cops fault and it will be a riot just like Benton Harbor... Same situation...
It's the "not my kid" syndrome
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 04:47 PM

wow... so this is where all the cops where when I was cruisin down pontiac trail/dixburo in the twisties today... it's stories like this that give sport bikes a bad name... when are people going to learn??
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 05:27 PM

I don't feel for the idiot at all.

In fact I feel worse for all of the people that had to sit in traffic because this moron felt that he was more important than every other person using the road.

As for the 2 in one week -----> we are most likely only hearing about it because it is "news". In another month or two (when this sort of thing still happens) this type of "story" will be played out too many times for the general public to really care.

On a similar note --- --- to the moron that was riding on his gas tank and cut me off today while I was driving the truck home. My 7 year old son has better control and intelligence on his bike! I'm thinking that it was too bad that there wasn't any police around to give him a little "chase"!!!!!!

Last edited by old school; 04-30-2006 at 05:52 PM.
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 06:09 PM

Belinda and I were leaving Children's Hospital when this all went down they had traffic detoured off I-75 onto I-94, the bike lost control trying to exit I-94 onto Northbound I-75 went airborne and hit the divider wall between north and southbound I-75 traffic. It was a very ugly scene and there wasn't much left of the bike...

RIP to the rider and his/her family, regardless of the situation
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by xdbx
this has to be some kind of joke right? 2 in 1 week? What the hell. No wonder parents hate their kids riding so bad. This is all they see.
I think there are so many of these because of all the stories of "how I got away". To Bad the ones that didnt get away cant tell there story.

Man, Just face up and take the ticket! You never know he might let you go. If not at least you will see friends and family again.
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by the wizz
When you play with fire, sometimes you get burnt!!
Sometimes!?! Wow, it is so cool to run. Cant wait to tell my buddies about it! Oops

Just take it to the track!!!!

Hope he didn't leave kids behind, sure hate to have to tell them daddy died cause he's a Friggin Idiot!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode