Please take a minute and let me know what you think - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006, 05:28 AM Thread Starter

Please take a minute and let me know what you think

Okay I got this emailed to me the other day!!! What do you all think about this??? Click on the link below
__________________________________________________ _

There was a lot of speculation at the time, now these reports really do
make you wonder what is being hidden from us and why?? If this is true, where
did that airplane go though???

This clip certainly puts doubt in ones mind - and if it's even
remotely accurate - what happened to the American Airline Flight that
crashed??

Anyone know anything about this???

Where is the airplane........that crashed into the Pentagon.........?????
Where are the airplane parts???

Go to this web site and watch this film.........do it
quickly as it has already been pulled off several
web sites already!........afterwards you'll see why!

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006, 05:52 AM

Interesting, that's for sure. I'm not even going to try and guess what happened. Has this been a question for a long time, I mean it's been almost 5 years now. Wonder what Hosea is going to say!

Jen
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006, 06:03 AM

Do a search on popular mechanics website. It has the whole thing debunked, complete with pics of the wreckege

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006, 06:44 AM

My Aunt personally saw the plane flying very low over the highway, just before it went into the Pentagon, then saw the destruction. She is not one to lie about things, so I would tend to believe her.

Flight 93 on the other hand???? What happened there? I have heard one theory that makes a lot of sense, that it was headed for Camp David and shot down by us. It was in the air for a while, before hitting the ground. I used to work right by the Pittsburgh Airport and we were evacuated by the FAA officials in our building, due to the plane circling our area. I think there is some kind of conspiracy on this one. Not to mention there were attack planes flying around the area, which were easily observed by the eye and ear.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006, 07:04 AM

Flight 93.....isn't there a movie coming out about it?

Jen
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006, 07:34 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by UglyAngelX
My Aunt personally saw the plane flying very low over the highway, just before it went into the Pentagon, then saw the destruction. She is not one to lie about things, so I would tend to believe her.

Flight 93 on the other hand???? What happened there? I have heard one theory that makes a lot of sense, that it was headed for Camp David and shot down by us. It was in the air for a while, before hitting the ground. I used to work right by the Pittsburgh Airport and we were evacuated by the FAA officials in our building, due to the plane circling our area. I think there is some kind of conspiracy on this one. Not to mention there were attack planes flying around the area, which were easily observed by the eye and ear.

I have heard the theory's about this as well and I do believe as well that it was shot down by us. If I remember reading correctly the wreckage was in 2 different spots. Like the plane had split in half before impact???
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-24-2006, 09:21 AM

The location of the crash was well away from any potential dangers to people....it could not have been planned out any better. I am sure the terrorists would have liked to take something out, besides a few trees and a corner of a field.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode